EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Egypt News » Police: Man Had Sex With Picnic Table (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Police: Man Had Sex With Picnic Table
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Police arrested Arthur Price Jr. after an anonymous tipster dropped off three DVDs that reportedly showed Price in the act.

web page

Who is sicker, the guy porking the picnic table or the clown who video taped it not just once but three times!

web page

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a sicko [Eek!]
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Comeon Micky, the guy was in love! [Frown]
People do crazy things when they're in love! [Frown]

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
but how was there a hole in the middle of the table or something where he can pork it [Eek!] i have heard of chickens and watermelons but a picnic table?
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yowza
Member # 14400

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yowza     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!]
Posts: 198 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess he just couldn't contain himself... [Razz]

chickens and watermelons Micky? [Eek!]

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
some scum bag i used to work with said he did that before he was a real dirt bag [Big Grin]
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Anyone remember the movie 'American Pie' ? [Big Grin] [Razz]
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
yeah [Big Grin]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Questions for the Americans:

Is it legally considered a crime to have sex with a picknick table?

I can't see anything wrong in his acts; it's strange but that's it, he didn't do it infront of people on the street, he simply did not harm anyone.

Now the issue would be different if he had sex with animals or little children!!

PS: Anyone remembers the story in the last year where a guy had sex with his bike??

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] eew, gross!

....about the chicken.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

It's lewd...I guess if he were in the privacy and romantic settings of his bedroom (i.e. behind closed doors) it wouldn't matter. Imagine if a child walked past... [Eek!] Although he did clean up after himself.... hmmm. [Wink]
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay now here is an article with more details on the case - the sitation is much clearer now for me.

Ohio man facing charges for having sex with a picnic table

(BELLEVUE, OH) -- Police say a man in Bellevue, Ohio was caught on tape having sex with a picnic table.

Bellevue Police Captain Matt Johnson says Art Price, Jr., 40, was seen on four occasions between the hours of 10:30 a.m. and noon having sex with his picnic table. What makes this a felony, Johnson says, is that it took place in close proximity to a school, which made it likely that children could have seen Price.

The neighbor -- who wishes to remain anonymous -- saw Price walk out onto his deck, stand a round metal table on its side and use the hole in the umbrella to have sex.

The most recent instance took place March 14, we're told. A neighbor videotaped Price.

"The first video we had, he was completely nude. He would use the hole from the umbrella and have sex with the table," Johnson says.

Police say Price admitted to the crimes -- four charges of public indecency. Usually these sorts of things are misdemeanors, but in this case, they are felonies.

"What boosts it up to a felony is that the statute says if it's likely to be viewed by a minor," Johnson explains.

The Price family did not want to talk with us, but neighbors did. Some are not happy Price was released on his own recognizance.

"He shouldn't be allowed just for the fact that he could do that again -- and nude that close to a school. That should be zero tolerance," says Brice Jacobs, a neighbor.

Price is married with three school-aged children. Neighbors tell us they're now worried about the kids.

"Hopefully it stays between the adults and the kids don't get a lot of the information so they aren't so cruel to the little kids," says Emily Grote, a neighbor.

This case has police in this small town shaking their heads. "Once you think you've seen it all, something else comes around," Johnson says.

Report: WTOL, Toledo

http://www.fox19.com/Global/story.asp?S=8083860&nav=menu63_2

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
It's lewd...I guess if he were in the privacy and romantic settings of his bedroom (i.e. behind closed doors) it wouldn't matter. Imagine if a child walked past... [Eek!] Although he did clean up after himself.... hmmm. [Wink]

^^^LOL [Big Grin]

Has anyone considered that the pic-nick table may not of consented. This could be worse than public lewdness.....it could be rape. [Eek!]

The "hole" thing [Razz] sounds painful to me. Seems like he could find something a bit softer. Can you imagine how his wife feels? He chose a pic-nick table over her.

Yet, another reason for you wives to keep your husbands satisfied. [Wink]

Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The (w)hole thing sounds crazy to me.
The man has 3 school-aged children. Poor kids [Frown] [Frown] .

Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
advocate
Member # 13367

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for advocate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a thought...doesn't the parasol go into the middle of a picnic table....my what a small winky he must have!! [Eek!] (width I am talking about not length..sorry! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] )
Posts: 1917 | From: WALES | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is hilarious, my god, Some people really are nutters.
Fancy being in love with a metal picnic table.
Sounds cold and hard to me.

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard of different things, but not of a table yet! Some men do have imagination. [Roll Eyes] Too bad it was close to a school. [Frown]
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

quote:
Originally posted by Makbeta:
I heard of different things, but not of a table yet! Some men do have imagination. [Roll Eyes] Too bad it was close to a school. [Frown]

Please share what you have heard Makbeta... [Confused]
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Makbeta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes] Vacuum cleaners...
Posts: 2807 | From: Europe | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shooky
Member # 14776

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shooky   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAO!!! I read a few month ago about a dude having sex with a PUMPKIN! what is the world coming to...a picnic table LOL

--------------------

Posts: 506 | From: Some where on the east coast | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[Roll Eyes] Vacuum cleaners...

Ha!! Now you've seen this on Scary Movie!! [Big Grin]
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
No, no - it's a sad fact I read about not long ago (happened in London). I don't want to go into details...
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by EgyptxFirst:
LMAO!!! I read a few month ago about a dude having sex with a PUMPKIN! what is the world coming to..

Well seven months more and we are looking forward to celebrate Halloween again. You better watch out!! [Razz] [Wink]
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few of the items I have witnessed coming out of the male 'derriere' after an anaesthetic and some muscle relaxant [Roll Eyes]

a cucumber ( he was actually opened up for that)

candle shaped light bulbs ( all the rage about 10 years ago)

Roll on deodorants ( Mum rolette a favourite)

Canned deodorants

Canned air freshener

vibrators still buzzing in the 'on ' position!

32 1/2 pence sterling ( he was psychiatric patient)

Many different types and colours of candles

weirdest thing I saw was a biro pen refill up the penis!! [Eek!] done it for a bet in the pub!!

[Big Grin]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] I didn't just read this.
I didn't just read this.

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

DO NOT LOOK HERE IF THIS TOPIC DISGUSTS YOU:
(little embarrassment in the emergency room)

http://poetry.rotten.com/potatoes-n-jelly/

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry I didn't listen to your warning smuckers. [Razz]
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Just don't click on any of the OUCHS down at the bottom ... [Wink]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
That's exactly what I did. [Big Grin]
Pressure makes diamonds
Member # 14028

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pressure makes diamonds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

--------------------
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him how to fish and you get rid of him all weekend.
-- Zenna Schaffer
Some folks are wise and some otherwise.
-- Josh Billings

Posts: 1499 | From: Dark Side of the Moon | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

[Razz] I told you guys NOT to look. [Wink]
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Desertgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
Posts: 2932 | From: Just now and then | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by 8 April meeting call 0106365596:
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

That's exactly what I said. [Big Grin]
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Yeah, DG I was the same! [Eek!] Is it a joke?
seabreeze
Member # 10289

No ma'am, it's the real thing...apparently some guy had a romantic venture with a jar. [Big Grin] [Razz]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Moral of the story: Don't be afraid to show your true feelings. [Razz]
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
ok, we have a picnic table so far and a jar of jam. [Big Grin]
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
Some guys' imagination is, well..., cosmic! [Roll Eyes]
Member # 14248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *********     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Strange things found in various places

http://ernursey.blogspot.com/2007/03/strange-things-found-in-various-places.html

You can read various ER blogs and find many posts on foreign bodies, especially in the rectum. That is old hat.

In my ER experience I have seen:

A spoon in the stomach. (psych patient that said it was an 'accident')
A toothbrush in the stomach (same patient, same lame story)
A bottle of aspirin, all the pills still in the bottle and the childproof top still intact. (OK, how the hell she does this I'll never know but the gastroenterologist is losing his sense of humor)

Four 1 1/2 inch long screws swallowed accidentally while holding them in the mouth while hanging a picture. (Four? They were pretty long and you couldn't notice them going down?)

Play dough packed into an ear canal. This was rather laborious because you can't grab play dough, it just crumbles. The PA, nurse and ER tech were rather sweaty when they were done wrestling with this kid.

Beads, rocks, beans, peas etc. etc. etc. in ears and noses.

A metal rod up the rectum, perforated the bowel 4 times and came to rest under the diaphragm. I still believe this was a criminal act but the police didn't agree, the patient was psych so maybe.......But you'd think the first time you went thru the bowel you'd stop.

A large hexagonal nut used as a cock ring (to prolong erection) Very bad plan, ring cutter wouldn't work. Penis was black because he had waited so long. Thank God for the maintenance man and his Dremel (bet that company never envisioned their product being used for that!) I don't think the maintenance man ever recovered.

A pen in a mans urethra (what the heck?)

Ball bearings in a bladder. 8 of them to be exact, and they weren't all that small either.

Half a sweet-potato in a vagina (to hold up a sagging uterus) Removing that was more than my sensitive gag-reflex could handle. I've never eaten a sweet potato since that day.

[Big Grin]

Posts: 3416 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Some of this stuff is quite inventive IMHO!! [Big Grin]
of_gold
Member # 13418

I wish you hadn't posted this and then said don't look. [Eek!] I wished I hadn't looked.

--------------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts." (Sign hanging in Einstein's office at Princeton)
Leap and the Net will Appear.

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Who clicked more than one ouch [Big Grin] ?!
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
I clicked the first one, the second one and the last one.
That was all I could handle looking at. [Big Grin]

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:

Marks dg as slightly sicko. [Razz]
Makbeta
Member # 14401

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Vader:

[Roll Eyes] I couldn't believe my eyes!
Desertgirl
Member # 12450

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by desertgirl:

Marks dg as slightly sicko. [Razz]
I bet you clicked all of them! [Big Grin] [Razz]
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Why do you think I'm giving out the grades ?

I'm the master sicko here. [Razz]

Member # 14248

Vader how many points for this one? [Big Grin]

Can You Hear Me Now???? Cell Phones Found Inside Four Prisoners

This image provided by the Direction of Penal Centers of El Salvador shows an x-ray taken of one of four prisoners at a maximum security Salvadoran prison in Zacatecoluca, 35 miles southeast of the capital of El Salvador. Four cellular telephones were found in the intestines of as many prisoners in El Salvador's maximum-security prison, authorities said Wednesday, Sept. 6, 2006. The discovery happened Tuesday at the prison in Zacatecoluca after suspicious prison officials took x-rays of each of the prisoners, prison spokesman Jaime Villanova said. (AP Photo)

SAN SALVADOR, El Salvador - Cellular telephones were found inside four prisoners in El Salvador's maximum-security prison, authorities said Wednesday.

The discovery was made Tuesday at the prison in Zacatecoluca, in central El Salvador, after suspicious officials took X-rays of each of the inmates, federal corrections chief Jaime Villanova said.

The names of the prisoners, all members of the dangerous Mara Salvatrucha gang, were not released in order to avoid jeopardizing an ongoing investigation that began a month ago, he said.

Capt. Juan Ramon Arevalo, director of the prison known as Zacatras, said the gang members had introduced the cell phones, wrapped in plastic bags, into their bodies through their anuses. Authorities also found nine cell phone chips and one charger.

"Each one had a cellular with a number of chips," Arevalo said, adding that one also had hidden a charger in his anal cavity.

The inmates allegedly used cell phones to direct criminal activities on the street from inside the prison, Arevalo said. The smuggled phones were found during an investigation at prisons throughout the country amid complaints from business owners of extortion by gang members.

Prisoners change phone chips frequently to avoid being traced, Arevalo said.

The police have doubled their security levels to combat the criminals.

http://images.google.com.eg/imgres?imgurl=http://www.theodoresworld.net/pics/0906/phoneImage2.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.theodoresworld.net/archives/news_around_the_world/&h=285&w=38 0&sz=17&hl=en&start=10&um=1&tbnid=5RVgpgz9DbiF9M:&tbnh=92&tbnw=123&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dstrange%2Bobjects%2Bremoved%2Bfrom%2Brectum%2Bx%2Brays%26gbv%3D2%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG

-

of_gold
Member # 13418

quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes] I couldn't believe my eyes!
Did you click all of them Makbeta? [Confused]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com