EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Hetheru's Corner » what is the best Romantic movie you ever seen

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: what is the best Romantic movie you ever seen
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramesses     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for me i love more than one ..
1- Titanic
2- the lake house
 -

3-wicker park

-

4-sweet november

-

5-the notebook
 -

6- tristan and isolde

Posts: 552 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alchemist
Member # 12318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alchemist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was The Lake House good? I want to see Tristan and Isolde too.

I love love love the movie Serendipity. There is something about John Cusack.

Posts: 1879 | From: Going to Graceland | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some where in time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0w3jMvZBy0
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't know right off. That's hard. But.......Bridges of Madison County ranks high. [Smile]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
little surfer girl
Member # 12820

Icon 1 posted      Profile for little surfer girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Moulin Rouge. Give me a bottle of red wine a pack of smokes and I'm in for the night!
Posts: 178 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got two favourite movies:

The Thorn Birds and
The English Patient.

I would have loved to be Maggie or Catherine.

Such great love stories with so much pain and suffering...... [Frown]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SayWhatYouSee
Member # 11552

Member Rated:
Icon 2 posted      Profile for SayWhatYouSee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my favourite old romantic movies is 'The Way We Were'. Robert Redford looks amazing in it and I always watch and weep like a baby, when it's repeated on tv.
Posts: 2953 | From: Slightly south of Azkaban. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bridges over Madison County and Somewhere in Time (I'm with ya' Micky [Wink] )....
if you ever get the chance to see either, they're breathtaking...

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caterpillar
Member # 10438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caterpillar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was gonna say 'somewhere in time' too [Big Grin] great minds think alike.
Posts: 1017 | From: uk | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So far we have 3 for Somewhere in Time, Ramesses, I think you should find this movie. [Wink]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramesses     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am downloading the movie aldready
Posts: 552 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

where from? Youtube ???
[Confused]

Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my ex girlfriends was really into foreign films, and one night, we watched an Italian movie called "Iris Blonde" that she had rented.

It's a romantic comedy, and it was really good.. It stars that woman from Passion of the Christ, who played Pontius Pilate's wife (can't remember her name).

I really liked the movie, so much in fact, that I actually bought the DVD for myself [Razz]

~Alistair

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

hey, The conditioned is quite the romantic [Wink]
Is it easily found online do you think ?

Ironborn
Member # 12020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ironborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I'm very romantic.. Does this surprise you?

Or do you already have some preconceived notion as to what kind of man I am, like MK? [Razz]

And no, it was fairly hard for me to find it online actually.

But my perseverance paid off [Big Grin]

Unless you mean if there's a way to download or watch it online?

~Alistair

--------------------
Lies fade like smoke when uncovered..but Truth, burns like fire.

Posts: 1221 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

No, I didn't mean to imply you couldn't be romantic, I was just teasing. [Wink]

Yes, I meant to watch it online or at least see some previews or something? I'll check youtube, sometimes you can find the most unlikly of things there.

Ramesses
Member # 13179

Rate Member
quote:
where from? Youtube ???

http://www.mininova.org
it is a site for torrents

Ironborn
Member # 12020

Not that I know of.. I seriously doubt there would be any previews either..

This DVD was difficult to find in the U.S. Amazon didn't carry it, along with other major online retailers.

Everytime I googled it, I got some Italian website and there was no way I was going to send off all the way to Italy just to buy a movie..

I've seen it on Starz and Encore movie channels a few times aswell though, so if you have access to these channels in Egypt, you could check to see when the next viewing will occur.

~Alistair

--------------------
Lies fade like smoke when uncovered..but Truth, burns like fire.

sei-i taishogun
Member # 13217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sei-i taishogun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

[Smile]

Posts: 2079 | From: 'by any means necessary' - Malcom X | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Macawiis
Member # 11724

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Macawiis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love and Basketball
Posts: 275 | From: .. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bridges of madison county, indecent proposal, titantic,

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iris Blond

DVD Release Date: September 3, 2002

(on Amazon)

Hey, Conditioned, has been a while since you were romantic! [Wink]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarah360
Member # 12925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarah360   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with your first one.
Titanic is the most romantic movie ever!!
It's also my favorite.

Posts: 34 | From: Columbus,Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hanover Fist
Member # 13310

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hanover Fist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sarah360:
I agree with your first one.
Titanic is the most romantic movie ever!!
It's also my favorite.

The filming of the movie 'Titanic' cost more than the Titanic itself!
Posts: 17 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shallow Hal
Bedazzled

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightly
Member # 13355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one most likeable movies called " Just like Heaven" was awesome, sweet and such a wishful type of true love with fate involved...Gotta see this one. And there is an arabic movie I saw once but didnt complete,,,freegen satellites there, anyway it was an old arabic singer very famous sang beautiful liar in it does anyone know what its called and where I might locate it on dvd?
Posts: 35 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The TalkingShadow OF TylerDurden
Member # 8430

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The TalkingShadow OF TylerDurden     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i always hated romantic movies,,,but i've changed since great expectations...my fav. is Sweet November..and the song "only time" from the soundtrack is fantastic,,everytime i hear it i remember the scene when Charlize Theron was in the cab & reeves was holding the flowers.
Posts: 74 | From: cairo | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightly
Member # 13355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh and now you just have got to see the new movie called " The Holiday" I loved it so much I had to watch it 7 times, first few was too noisy but man when I got to watch it alone finally....I have got to buy this movie and by the way??? did anybody even bother to watch "Just like Heaven?" to give me their opinion yet?
Posts: 35 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
murray-mint77
Member # 13080

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for murray-mint77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favourite romantic films

'Only You' Marissa Tomei & Robert Downey Jnr
ohh he's nice xxx

And Bram Stokers Dracula (a bit of an odd romantic i know) But if u watch this film u understand he only becomes immortal to see his one love again cos his religion says her soul is damned never to go to heaven, so he damns his soul also...its beautiful x

Posts: 634 | From: the Moon........... | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inspiration
Member # 13684

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inspiration     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the best "A love story"
with

jacqueline bisset

-

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
young at heart
Member # 10365

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for young at heart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Truely, Madly, Deeply. Was so sad Cry every time!
Posts: 4476 | From: Scotland | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inspiration
Member # 13684

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inspiration     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SayWhatYouSee:
One of my favourite old romantic movies is 'The Way We Were'. Robert Redford looks amazing in it and I always watch and weep like a baby, when it's repeated on tv.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xSRCaWlvMsM
Posts: 15 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
veronica ella
Member # 13434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for veronica ella   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree titanic was a great movie,also ghost.
Posts: 126 | From: england | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by murray-mint77:
My favourite romantic films

'Only You' Marissa Tomei & Robert Downey Jnr

OMG I just came to add this one. It's almost like my life story but mine is even cooler. [Cool]
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com