EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Religion » racism against us is OK though

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: racism against us is OK though
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anti-Muslim Hate
Dateline: 04/07/00

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

Last weekend, a dear friend of mine was harassed and threatened by a couple of skinheads. She was minding her own business, in a popular store parking lot with her children and a young Somali sister. First the men started in with verbal insults, sarcastically yelling "Allahu Akbar" ("God is Great" in Arabic), and telling her to go back to her country (this sister happens to be an American, but never mind). Then they started in with the camel jockey and towel-head jokes. Finally, one made a non-verbal death threat - looking at her straight in the eye while he motioned with his finger across his throat.

This all happened outside a local store one block from my home. It used to be a place I enjoyed walking to with my children on a nice sunny day.

As Muslims become more numerous and more spread out around the world, we more often become the target of hate-mongers who fear anything and anyone different from them. They have added us to the list of those they hate - Africans, Jews, Asians... They vow to make their local area (North America, Europe, wherever) a white-only refuge from the rest of the world.

Who are these racists and where do they come from? How can you protect yourself against verbal and physical assault? What does the law say? What should you do if someone harasses or assaults you? These questions have been in the forefront of my mind all week. The links below will help you learn about your rights, the law, and personal safety.

Hate Crimes - About.com's Guide to Race Relations has compiled links on this subject

Self-Defense - About.com's Guide to Women's Issues has collected these resources (although aimed at women, brothers would find it helpful also)

Council on American-Islamic Relations - works with government and private companies on discrimination issues and hate crimes

Hate Groups - know the enemy

=================================================================================

what a load of crap.

we are labled skinheads..... then they go on to say WE fear anyone different from THEM..... then go on to say what WE say.... and ask who are these racists!!!!

either muslims are terrorists and hijabs/beards a symbol of your terrorist intent....

or skinhead is the name of a haircut.

you cant have it all ways.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Muslims and the European Right
© Abdal-Hakim Murad

Here in Britain, the same tendency has to some extent been paralleled in the recent growth of the British National Party. A cassette recording issued by the party, entitled ‘Islam: A Threat to Us All: A Joint Statement by the British National Party, Sikhs and Hindus’, describes itself as ‘a common effort to expose and resist the innate aggression of the imperialistic ideology of Islam’. As with its Continental allies, the BNP is gaining popularity by abandoning racist language, and by attempting to forge alliances with non-Muslim Asians and Blacks. The result has been documents such as the October 2001 ‘Anti-Islam Supplement’ of the BNP newsletter Identity, which ended with an appeal to ‘Join Our Crusade’. The chairman of the BNP, Nick Griffin, wades in with discussions of ‘The Islamic Monster’ and the ‘New Crusade for the Survival of the West’. [9]

In July 2001, Griffin and his skinheads polled 16% of the votes in Oldham West: the highest postwar vote for any extremist party in the UK. Nonetheless, British fascism remains less popular than most of its European counterparts. An issue to consider, no doubt, as Muslim communities ponder their response to growing British participation in schemes for European integration, and the long-term possibility of a federal European state.

====================================================

perhaps muslims should ditch the racist talk too?!!!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why are muslims leaveing islamic countries as fast as they can, to historicly Christain countries?

what is it about islamic countries that drives them away from them?

--------------------
The ground at Calvary's Cross is level

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike rozier
Member # 10852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike rozier     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not that skin heads are any better than muslims...

thats for sure..

[Smile]

I guess if western countries have turned their backs on Christ, and produce skin heads, the punishment is muslims..

--------------------
The ground at Calvary's Cross is level

Posts: 1172 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
you spelled muslim wrong... its t,e,r,r,o,r,i,s,t

and BTW.. the group/s of neo-nazis that actually call themselves skinheads (who are found on the continent) are VERY christian... or at least CLAIM to be.

catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have u ever thought wat pig means ...

SKIN HEAD SKIN HEADSKIN HEAD .see wen other shoe is on the foot you dont like it ..

Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
more racist filth...
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really dont like skinheads-the ones that listen to gbh and the exploited and have nazi flags and red braces etc.
I knew people like that at my highschool.Which was ridiculous really because theyd go on home to mummy on the plateau or the beach ( we live in an area where they film bloody home and away for god sake) and had never even seen anywhere outside of sydney. They all used to sniff amyl nitrate and go " gay bashing"
A lot of them I think are actually repressed gay men.There is a lot of emphasis on brotherhood and physicality which I personally think stems from homoerotic feelings that get distorted through self hate.
They should all go do a stint in the shaolin temple if they wanna test their manhoods.
There was a good australian film about skinheads -I think it was called romper stomper-I believe it had russel crowe in it.Filmed in Melbourne mostly.
The haircut is fine though--Im thinking Yul Brynner ,which are people meaning here? .

Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my brother is actually bald and i love it ,i think its the way its portrayed or to how u act with your baldness remeber the days if the man had long hair he was know has yobb or a layabout really comes with the era to appoint but then i cud be wrong there ..some of my cusins r bald but live in london and bradford are hard liners which me do not like and they r not good lads at all ,so them having no hair can be threating to way they r portaying them selves ..
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah.But bald looks better on guys if they are losing their hairs anyway.Better than a comb over!!!
But Yul Brynner was a hotty hey!LOL.

Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
yul bryner was kool im trying to think of the other guy yes thats it got it KOJAK now he was w izz in my hey days ..then theres that arab guy i cant remember name hes nice too..if u put hair on my brother now he looks daft ..hes had problems hes married to a jamaican lady for 20yrs and when they walked together some here give stares exspecially the extreme ones we have here in all culturs which we have
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
"im trying to think of the other guy yes thats it got it KOJAK now he was w izz in my hey days ..then theres that arab guy i cant remember name..."

telly savalis... wasnt he an arab?

newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:
"im trying to think of the other guy yes thats it got it KOJAK now he was w izz in my hey days ..then theres that arab guy i cant remember name..."

telly savalis... wasnt he an arab?

Greek.
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
oh! [Roll Eyes] lol.. close!
dream123456
Member # 9287

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dream123456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this whole thread shows who's the racists here ..
Hi newcomwer I missed you man

Posts: 1022 | From: cairo | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Assalamu alaykum bibo!

Good to see you back too [Smile]

Thanks for the great new ayat on the Qur'an thread...you beat me to it [Wink]

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com