EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » GAYS in Egypt , just for the cheap low life ??? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: GAYS in Egypt , just for the cheap low life ???
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Boogy:
Alot of famous important and creative people in mankind history were homosexuals and gays. They never lived in fear or shame. Leonardo de vinici, Alexander the great, Raphael, Michael angelo, alot of philsophers and mathematicians. I do not want any childish replies or feeble words from a sick illiterate fool Alot of famous important and creative people in mankind history were homosexuals and gays. They never lived in fear or shame. Leonardo de vinici, Alexander the great, Raphael, Michael angelo, alot of philsophers and mathematicians. I do not want any childish replies or feeble words from a sick illiterate fool Mr. KKaaa , I am here to discuss an important problem, I am not ashamed to be Bisexual or in love with a man, and NO ONE should ever be ashamed of it, and if we must hide it because we live in an oriental culture then its fine, but no one SHOULD BE ASHAMED, I do not live the life of whores or regular street gays, I have sincere genuine love to a man and he loves me back. Now my original question was, WHY do alot of GAYS in EGYPT just go after lust and pleasure, not saying that we have to change ALL our sexuality. Please understand well before you reply !

i just wanted to add something here for the sacke of history....at that time it was also usual to sleep with your own sister and your mother...incest was normal ..sex between brother and sister was normal...EVERYTHING WAS NORMAL... so there you got it...not ONLY MAN TO MAN..and by the way...leonardo and all you talked about..was with younger boys..like 12 year old... and most off our so called celebritys no matter if they are straight or gay..they lived a bad life...most of them had depressions, were schizo or died a horrific death...CHEERS!

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Dear Pen pals

It is of no certain doubt that throughout histroy men were the LEADING upper hand in the histroy and events of mankind, Men made decisions, Men launched wars, Men built cities, Men were philosophers, mathematicians, physicists and prophets. If attributed to anything , then we must be FAIR AND PRACTICAL to announce that genearlly males are usualy MORE ABLE than females in several LIFE matters. Women are necessary for our evolution and progression as well. I am bisexual as I said before, banged several girls before. YET , and this is a BIG YET , when I fell in love, I fell in love with MY EQUAL, the counterpart that reciprocated me, A GUY , A MAN that I first had as my best freind. Sex and love could be very different seperated issues. I do love to bang girls, I do love vaginas, but then, I DO LOVE THE MENTALITY that a man has that made him SUPERIOR througout history up till now . Back to our main topic, Why must gays in this country just STICK to the seek of lust and pleasure rather than concentrating on relationships and love? Yes, alot of Gays were creative throughout histroy, thanks to Michaelangelo, the Sistene chapel would have been wall papered without him
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
[B] MEN.

so all you know about michelangelo and big guys like that is what they paint and that they were so called gay men? ..nice...
for your information...michelangelo was a man with tons of depression..hated to meet ppl and always locked himself inside...he hated working with leonardo da vinci also..and HE WAS ALWAYS AFRAID OF DEATH and CHRISTIANITY and was a perfectionist...never believed his work was good and hated leonardo da vincis work...can you belive that eventhough they had to work together so man if you want to have evidence for your gayness...know your information good. HE WAS A SCHIZO WITH TONS OF DEPRESSION!

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
I do not have any scientific evidence of that fact Penny " balance of 2 males ". In fact men can be as emotional, and even more emotional than dependent parasitic females in most marriages. I do believe that love may exist between and only between two equal partners , and its quite hard to find a man and a woman intellectualy equal or even equivelant. Now why were most leaders and thinkers of ALL TIME men ??????????? Can any dork answer that to me ? I am not ashamed to put my life or my homosexual love ( although I am bisexual and I go nuts over vaginas ) infront of your eyes, because I do believe that it is so intimate that one has to be proud to tell. Now, I do not say again that MOST GAY men are just after lust and pleasure. NO WAY, most of them are actually extremely romantic and intellectual, like Oscar Wilde and Bosey. All Ism trying to explain is, in most EGYPTIAN forums and chat rooms, gays are after LUST< mere LUST with no true seek for friendship. Why is that Penny ?

AGAIN OSCAR WILDE HAD LOADS OF DEPRESSION THROUGH ALL HIS LIFE AND DIED WITH A BOTTLE OF WHISKY IN HIS HAND

fee simple
Member # 7287

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for fee simple     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Darkeyes:
Oh, you mean you paid the dues, fee simple? The rest of us got in here free.

Yes, they own the board and can do whatever the hell they like. If you don't like it, start your own board, Jerk.

[This message has been edited by Darkeyes (edited 06 May 2005).]

Are you friends or just happen to "think" alike? Dumb and Dumber

Posts: 36 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Boogy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both, and Its smart and smarter for you dumb head
lol just kidding
quote:
Originally posted by fee simple:

Are you friends or just happen to "think" alike? Dumb and Dumber

Posts: 62 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Boogy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was trying to state how alot of famous clever people were gay, never said they were angels. I can write 6 pages of famous gay personell throughout history. not stating that they were Gods at all pal ! I do know my sources, and you cant deny any of their achievments man !!!

quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:

AGAIN OSCAR WILDE HAD LOADS OF DEPRESSION THROUGH ALL HIS LIFE AND DIED WITH A BOTTLE OF WHISKY IN HIS HAND

Posts: 62 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
I was trying to state how alot of famous clever people were gay, never said they were angels. I can write 6 pages of famous gay personell throughout history. not stating that they were Gods at all pal ! I do know my sources, and you cant deny any of their achievments man !!!

as i was saying....they werent gays only..some raped women..some had a lot of mistresses men and women..some were schizos.

so now if i want to talk about the history of islam...shall i talk about ben laden? Man if you want to so called defend your gayness find a better example...and leonardo da vinci and all yes they had big master pieces ( wich i admire a LOT) and i have read thousands book about them..but in person as you were talking about.. you werent talking abou their skills but their personality wich for you is that they were gay (cause gayness didnt come in their art ) so if you want to talk about their personalitys they had a baaaaad life...they had sex with every walking creature..from men to woman to CHILDREN..and so u just know...the gayness they had was not the gayness you think of today...they had sex with 12 year old boys!!!! at that time the man had so much power that he was free to do whatever he wanted...he could go and have sex with his own mother!!!
so now maybe the crazy men out there who have sex with children should come and defend themselves by mentioning those men you just mentioned wouldnt that be fare

Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
Anymore opinions are mostly welcomes, Why do gays in this country go mostly after lust and pleasure, ignoring ( not all but most ) the real lovely essence of the issue. I do believe that love exists between two equal reciprocating persons. Waiting for replies.

quote:
Tigerlilly

I am telling you again girl. You have a problem with judging people, I am not a confused person at all dear, I know exactly what I am doing and why I am in this beautiful devine relation. You are NOT GOING TO LECTURE me about respect while you lack the logical means of comprehending a simple post or a note. I do doubt your intellectual skills for I NEVER DEGRADED any damn woman on this board, but rather stated a FACT THAT THEY WERE FOLLOWERS TO MEN throughout history. This is a free forum, and if you are ashamed or underage to hear my " BAD " issues then slam the door behind your little young arse. Damn, cant get a mature decent chat in here ????

Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
Cumon man , dont be so harsh on the guy, Leonardo was a great engineer !

quote:
as i was saying....they werent gays only..some raped women..some had a lot of mistresses men and women..some were schizos.

so now if i want to talk about the history of islam...shall i talk about ben laden? Man if you want to so called defend your gayness find a better example...and leonardo da vinci and all yes they had big master pieces ( wich i admire a LOT) and i have read thousands book about them..but in person as you were talking about.. you werent talking abou their skills but their personality wich for you is that they were gay (cause gayness didnt come in their art ) so if you want to talk about their personalitys they had a baaaaad life...they had sex with every walking creature..from men to woman to CHILDREN..and so u just know...the gayness they had was not the gayness you think of today...they had sex with 12 year old boys!!!! at that time the man had so much power that he was free to do whatever he wanted...he could go and have sex with his own mother!!!
so now maybe the crazy men out there who have sex with children should come and defend themselves by mentioning those men you just mentioned wouldnt that be fare

Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member

quote:

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:

leonardo was a great inventor and a great painter ..i am a big fan of his art ..i love all his art...but when it comes to his personality..he was an animal!! thats why its better not to mix up his works with his personality

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by masoudsmf:
[B]EWWWWWW YOUR GAY HAHAHAH YOU HOMO ASS MOFO
anyway i hate gay people and they should all die... and whoevers ok with gay people should die too cuz gays are sick.. lesbos are ok but their girls.. but men OH COME ON SICK DUDE WHY THE FU** would u wanna stick ur Dik into another mans Butthole COME ON

I don't understand how different it is in contrast to sticking your dick in a woman's asshole so she can keep her circumsicion intact?

Most people who visit these egy boards know that FGM is prevailant in Egypt and in order for women to entertain and keep their boyfriends around they allow backdoor entry to keep their virginity intact.

I really don't see the difference.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
I don't understand how different it is in contrast to sticking your dick in a woman's asshole so she can keep her circumsicion intact?

Most people who visit these egy boards know that FGM is prevailant in Egypt and in order for women to entertain and keep their boyfriends around they allow backdoor entry to keep their virginity intact.

lol, I don't see the difference either, but honestly I think that is more disgusting than losing your virginity before marriage. people really do this and think it is , I don't know, BETTER??
I still get amazed everyday at the things I learn~

Posts: 1706 | From: Dallas, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Do you really need to talk in this kind of way? I am shocked...........

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

Do you really need to talk in this kind of way? I am shocked...........

Because its not okay to claim moral superiority based on nationality and religion.

Tiger, you are not married to a Egyptian. You don't have to deal with in-laws claiming westerners are below them.

And I was shocked as well, I at first really thought Egyptians more morally superior in regard to sexuality to westerners.

Now reading the crap off of these forums gave me a reality check. People are people, we all have moral failings. Tourist just make Egyptian society worse.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by nooralhaq:

lol, I don't see the difference either, but honestly I think that is more disgusting than losing your virginity before marriage. people really do this and think it is , I don't know, BETTER??
I still get amazed everyday at the things I learn~

I wonder if Jordanians do the same, yet the Jordanians I know claim that only Egyptians are lowly enough to do sex acts such as this.

Then just this last week from a Palestinian who was born and raised in Qatar that Gulf Arabs consider Jordan, Syria, and Lebannon willfully prostitute their women too. Anal sex must be prominent in most of the Mid-East. Then there's the reports from gay expats who live in the Gulf region.....

Yup somehow not taking it in the ass makes me some sort of freak.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Because its not okay to claim moral superiority based on nationality and religion.

Tiger, you are not married to a Egyptian. You don't have to deal with in-laws claiming westerners are below them.

And I was shocked as well, I at first really thought Egyptians more morally superior in regard to sexuality to westerners.

Now reading the crap off of these forums gave me a reality check. People are people, we all have moral failings. Tourist just make Egyptian society worse.

I don't remember saying anything like that I would have higher moral standards/values than over people, rather more defined. Living in Egypt surely influenced my own behaviour with the other gender. It wasn't easy to get treated many times as a simple sex object. But its a different culture and the guys have a different thinking and mentality.

Does your own in-laws giving you problems? Would they rather still see an Egyptian woman as their daughter in-law?

Please do not forget that the Egyptians who gaining sex and money through tourists are the minority of the Egyptian population. The black sheep of the family ...... like the old saying goes.

Tourists don't make Egypt worse. Yes, the WRONG tourists do. Egypt lives off tourism. The government definitely has to come up with strict guidelines for both sides - but it seems like its gonna get worse.

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 09 May 2005).]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:

I don't remember saying anything like that I would have higher moral standards/values than over people, rather more defined. Living in Egypt surely influenced my own behaviour with the other gender. It wasn't easy to get treated many times as a simple sex object. But its a different culture and the guys have a different thinking and mentality.

Does your own in-laws giving you problems? Would they rather still see an Egyptian woman as their daughter in-law?

Please do not forget that the Egyptians who gaining sex and money through tourists are the minority of the Egyptian population. The black sheep of the family ...... like the old saying goes.

Tourists don't make Egypt worse. Yes, the WRONG tourists do. Egypt lives off tourism. The government definitely has to come up with strict guidelines for both sides - but it seems like its gonna get worse.

I am not in the least implying that you ever made the claim of having superior morals. Either you didn't read my post correctly or I wasn't clear enough. Gulf Arabs claim moral superiority over other Arabs and it really irritates me. I have made this point more than once before.

And yes some of my in-laws give me trouble and prefer a Egyptian sister in law. This is the younger people in the family. If my husband married an Egyptian woman, he wouldn't be 6,000 miles away. Wouldn't have to deal with the INS. Somehow a vast majority of the family is very happy with me. Some have used my American nationality to grease some palms and attract a spouse that they have had a crush on for years. Besides that this particular town is very frightened of 'fundamentalism and extremism' so it helps my in-laws appear to be more friendly and much more worldly. My Americanness is a huge bonus between me and my father-in-law since he worked in the KSA for 6 years. His female and male American coworkers were his favorites. He trusts Americans. He favors me over his other daughter-in-laws.

And again I have stated more than once, that Egyptian gigilos are a rarity. Thank GOD for that. Most Egyptian men are pretty enough to attract a foreigner anyway.

But I truly believe that most tourists are not respectful of the Egyptian way of life. I really wish that Egypt's economy had a minuscale portion from tourism. Tourism has a tendancy to ruin any country that relies on it so heavily. It mimics the effects of foreign aid.

Somehow my attitude towards Foreigners and Tourism is heavily appreciated by my husband and in-laws.

Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
His work and sexuality came from the same cortex, so its ok to compare them both. He is an example of a gay man who changed the life of millions.

quote:
leonardo was a great inventor and a great painter ..i am a big fan of his art ..i love all his art...but when it comes to his personality..he was an animal!! thats why its better not to mix up his works with his personality

Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
Tigerlilly

Again you got mixed vague concepts with words as " morality", "righ:, " normal" , u tend to use those words alot missing the fact that you are just as ignorrant of what should be right or wrong like all human beings. I do not find any anal intercourse to a male or a female a low cheap act at all. i do not understand why must it be moraly criticized, and i do not find such a discussion about its alleged " morality" of any logical reasoning. Now we can spend hours hauling like wolves or barking like dogs, or we can back our arguments by logical premises. Choose the second option for a fruitful conversation. There is ABSOLUTELY no problem in anal sex whatsoever, and if you see otherwise, then state your medical, social, or "moral" reason for it. Wish to hear from you soon.

quote:

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Tigerlilly

Again you got mixed vague concepts with words as " morality", "righ:, " normal" , u tend to use those words alot missing the fact that you are just as ignorrant of what should be right or wrong like all human beings. I do not find any anal intercourse to a male or a female a low cheap act at all. i do not understand why must it be moraly criticized, and i do not find such a discussion about its alleged " morality" of any logical reasoning. Now we can spend hours hauling like wolves or barking like dogs, or we can back our arguments by logical premises. Choose the second option for a fruitful conversation. There is ABSOLUTELY no problem in anal sex whatsoever, and if you see otherwise, then state your medical, social, or "moral" reason for it. Wish to hear from you soon.

Anal sex is forbidden in Islam and Christainity. Means it becomes part of the moral fiber in 2/3 of the world.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Tigerlilly

You are the one who doesn't aim to have real conversation on this forum, thats why you are posting over and over again several times on this topic. And you posted the same thread afterwards on other forums here on ES.

And if you take your time to re-read my post then you would realize that I didn't say pro or contra for anal sex and rather I didn't like the wording Sonomod used, neither I like how the whole topic went.

You are implementing things into other's peoples statements and who cares - if this is what makes you happy.

I repeat again, I do not see any problems with homosexual people you but if someone like you comes along and describes women in an disgusting and sick way like you did in your earlier postings - so help you God. You can't expect I give you respect here.

You are right I am not here to judge you and neither should you. You have enough on your plate.......... And certainly I do not want to hear from you again. I am not going to further discuss your personal issue with you. And as I mentioned before you might want to contribute to ES in another way besides this gay subject. If there is anything interesting and worth to talk about regarding Egypt from your side we sincerely would like to hear - and if not then go back to your special adult sites.

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 10 May 2005).]

Vi
Member # 7515

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's hard on any person that has some common sense to stay away from reacting to this Boogy thing's crap.
IT has no shame and IT is a rude coward.
First of all by opening a topic on something that is one of the most private things in someone's life.
We are as God made us and we accept this, without being necessary to make so much of a point out of that.

If you are a gay, it's fine, show yourself in public, take your beloved boyfriend out,walk hand-in-hand,kiss each-other in public, move in together,make children(oops)that I am sure will show more respect to a Male mother than you show to your own Female one.
You are a coward that hides behind ITS fake identity on this forum .Or may be , you just have discovered that you are endowed with a kind of a tool that can be used for something else than to pee, still you are not sure with whom you are supposed to:youself,men or women - although I believe that, at this point, it's youself.

And besides, what has Leonardo or Oscar Wild to do with you? Just keep trying to remeber that their masterpieced were the result of what they had in their UPPER heads.

Posts: 15 | From: St.John's, Newfoundland,Canada | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
Thats YOUR view of Islam and Christianity. !!!!!!!

quote:

Anal sex is forbidden in Islam and Christainity. Means it becomes part of the moral fiber in 2/3 of the world.

Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
Women have been dependent on men for making a living throughout history, they have always been treated as an inferior gender in the past and they were never leaders, prophets, architects, mathematicians or philsophers. If you disagree, then state an example, or even a logical argument.

I do not care if you find this topic suitable or not, if u are not interested just bugg off, there are hundred topics out there !!!!!! Why come into a room you dont believe in its existance, u are contradicting yourself baby !

I am pleased by your contribution though, have a good day.

quote:

You are the one who doesn't aim to have real conversation on this forum, thats why you are posting over and over again several times on this topic. And you posted the same thread afterwards on other forums here on ES.

And if you take your time to re-read my post then you would realize that I didn't say pro or contra for anal sex and rather I didn't like the wording Sonomod used, neither I like how the whole topic went.

You are implementing things into other's peoples statements and who cares - if this is what makes you happy.

I repeat again, I do not see any problems with homosexual people you but if someone like you comes along and describes women in an disgusting and sick way like you did in your earlier postings - so help you God. You can't expect I give you respect here.

You are right I am not here to judge you and neither should you. You have enough on your plate.......... And certainly I do not want to hear from you again. I am not going to further discuss your personal issue with you. And as I mentioned before you might want to contribute to ES in another way besides this gay subject. If there is anything interesting and worth to talk about regarding Egypt from your side we sincerely would like to hear - and if not then go back to your special adult sites.

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 10 May 2005).]

Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
Dear Vi

I do not understand alot of your post as you lack much of sense and proper language. If you are trying to curse me for posting this topic in here, then you may shuvle all your words up your butt, if not, then make your self clear next time.

Any private matter in any one's life is a relative issue, for example, finding a tour or a flat in Hurghada is a very persnal issue, yet people do post for it. So is my topic, maybe because you are a close minded idiot you do not understand the essence, danger, and importance of this on your Egyptian community, yet I tell you and I tell you well, it is an extremely important issue in this community we live in.

I do not really understand why you call me a coward ? Coward for posting my opinion ? That would rather make me a brave man indeed ! It is you actually fond of hiding your issues not trying to help ourself and keeping it rot inside you like trash that is coward and indeed a big failure.

Leonardo, Michaelangelo, Oscar Wilde all did achievments due to theur intelligence, or eloquence or cleverness, and so is the sexuality as well, it is a matter of brains and reasoning, not a matter of a cock or a vagina at all. Try to read something about sexology before coming in here and telling us trash from your ignorrant head.

keep me posted.

Again, the question remains, Why are most homosexuals in this country JUST after lust and pleasure ??????????? Where is the sense of identity and proper committed life ???

quote:
Originally posted by Vi:
It's hard on any person that has some common sense to stay away from reacting to this Boogy thing's crap.
First of all by opening a topic on something that is one of the most private things in someone's life.
We are as God made us and we accept this, without being necessary to make so much of a point out of that.

If you are a gay, it's fine, show yourself in public, take your beloved boyfriend out,walk hand-in-hand,kiss each-other in public, move in together,make children(oops)that I am sure will show more respect to a Male mother than you show to your own Female one.
You are a coward that hides behind ITS fake identity on this forum .Or may be , you just have discovered that you are endowed with a kind of a tool that can be used for something else than to pee, still you are not sure with whom you are supposed to:youself,men or women - although I believe that, at this point, it's youself.

And besides, what has Leonardo or Oscar Wild to do with you? Just keep trying to remeber that their masterpieced were the result of what they had in their UPPER heads.

Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
Dear Vi

I do not understand alot of your post as you lack much of sense and proper language. If you are trying to curse me for posting this topic in here, then you may shuvle all your words up your butt, if not, then make your self clear next time.

Any private matter in any one's life is a relative issue, for example, finding a tour or a flat in Hurghada is a very persnal issue, yet people do post for it. So is my topic, maybe because you are a close minded idiot you do not understand the essence, danger, and importance of this on your Egyptian community, yet I tell you and I tell you well, it is an extremely important issue in this community we live in.

I do not really understand why you call me a coward ? Coward for posting my opinion ? That would rather make me a brave man indeed ! It is you actually fond of hiding your issues not trying to help ourself and keeping it rot inside you like trash that is coward and indeed a big failure.

Leonardo, Michaelangelo, Oscar Wilde all did achievments due to theur intelligence, or eloquence or cleverness, and so is the sexuality as well, it is a matter of brains and reasoning, not a matter of a cock or a vagina at all. Try to read something about sexology before coming in here and telling us trash from your ignorrant head.

keep me posted.

Again, the question remains, Why are most homosexuals in this country JUST after lust and pleasure ??????????? Where is the sense of identity and proper committed life ???

quote:
Originally posted by Vi:

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
its amazing how you want ppl to RESPECT that your gay, when you have NO RESPECT AT ALL FOR WOMAN!!...mmmm...good luck in the future! you wont come far with your way of thinking!

[This message has been edited by Serendipity (edited 11 May 2005).]

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Thats YOUR view of Islam and Christianity. !!!!!!!

Boogy, dude, open up a Quran and a Bible one days and you will see its forbidden by both faiths.

What I find so weird is how 'some' gays are so fucking preoccupied with their sexual orientation. Its like being a celebrity nowdays. I sure hope there is far more to you than just being gay.

Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
Thats a good point you are making Sonomod. I am not , thank God. And again, I do think that this is your translation or understanding of the Quoran or Bible
quote:
Boogy, dude, open up a Quran and a Bible one days and you will see its forbidden by both faiths.

What I find so weird is how 'some' gays are so fucking preoccupied with their sexual orientation. Its like being a celebrity nowdays. I sure hope there is far more to you than just being gay.

Mon_Savage
Member # 6971

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mon_Savage   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tigerlily .... do u think a gay will ever think about a woman , he thinks that he is a woman already and he didn't respect himself as a man already !!!!! and he is not ASHAMED and has a beautiful life , so what discussion he wants then , first or end he is a GAY , and yeah gays have free well to live BUT not in society of respectable ppl , they can go anywhere else cz it's just destroying for the source and the priciples manners in the society , ok let's say that gays are very beautiful relations , so let's say for all the women good bye then !!!! and making all the men become like u ,,, seriously there are catastarophes makes a lot of jokes and laughing , DAMN
Posts: 211 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
A gay man is TOTALLY different from a woman, he could even be much more masculine than your own papa. I am a hairy man with lots of muscles and a moustach, I love a guy and I do not think I am a woman at all LOL

quote:
Originally posted by Mon_Savage:
Tigerlily .... do u think a gay will ever think about a woman , he thinks that he is a woman already and he didn't respect himself as a man already !!!!! and he is not ASHAMED and has a beautiful life , so what discussion he wants then , first or end he is a GAY , and yeah gays have free well to live BUT not in society of respectable ppl , they can go anywhere else cz it's just destroying for the source and the priciples manners in the society , ok let's say that gays are very beautiful relations , so let's say for all the women good bye then !!!! and making all the men become like u ,,, seriously there are catastarophes makes a lot of jokes and laughing , DAMN

mamduh
Member # 5270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mamduh   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boogy. I'm gay too... prejudice is everywhere in this country. they judge people before they know them. Someone here said he hates jews and gays. i think he's an a$$hole. i agree totally with you, many gay people in this country are after lust, but isnt that true for heterosexuals too?

i dont feel like talking much ya3ni but u got my point (its very hot this friday uff!)

Posts: 3 | From: Heliopolis, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
A gay man is TOTALLY different from a woman, he could even be much more masculine than your own papa. I am a hairy man with lots of muscles and a moustach, I love a guy and I do not think I am a woman at all LOL

quote:

Vi
Member # 7515

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Dear Vi

keep me posted.

OK. I am now 100% sure you are not lying about being a GAY (you see, I already learned to respect what you are, so I use capital letters)because you are so often mentioning the butt.
I do not want to curse you, just that I believe it's not the right place for posting your topic on this forum.
I know that the "proper language "for such a topic should be really nasty, but I do respect too much the memebrs of the forum(or most of them). I am sure that posting your topic of gay oriented sites you will meet the "proper language" meant to arouse you.

Yes, you are right, I was not clear enough by using the word "private". To make myself clear it's about intimate matters.
Common sense and decency don't mean I am an idiot or narrow-minded person. And by the way: I am 100% a citizen of the world: born and lived in Europe, travelled and spent time in almost all parts of the world(Egypt included). I do not hate anyone and I love all the human beings and all that is life and harmony in this world.
But, to be more descriptive, your topic on this forum was for me as seeing a poop on the dinner table.And, naturally, my raction was of sickness.
I have nothing against gays or because it is not your fault that you are as you are.But, I have something against you as person:
-you are,arogant, rude and your ego exceeds the heights of Everest. You think that you are the very core and essence of the human race. You think that only your head is full of brains while all the other human beings, especially women have cotton and straws in their heads.I don't have the time right now, but I'll give you a list, going back more than 4000 yars, with names of women who contributed to the progress of this world.
Your own mom is a woman ( I assume).Do you also consider her as inferior as the other women, or she is beyond them because she gave birth to you?
By the way, what did you do in your life so that future generations could remeber you?
Or do you think that by simply belonging to the same sexual group that Leonardo belonged, gives an aura of glory and success to your own mean, insignificant life?
Also I'll explain you why I consider you a coward:
Homosexuality is an issue all over the world.In many countries the homosexuals have been accepted into the society and enjoy freedom and rights.
But they earned everything by openly standing up for themselves.
So, do you have the courage? Even if you're going to end up in prison or worse, at least, since you are special, you will be remebered.You will be the first one that stood up for the rights of the over 1.6 million gays in Egypt.

As far as the sexual orientation/sexuality and sexual activity are concerned, these are two different things.

-Sexual orientation/sexuality is something that you cannot do anything about it.You don't become a gay by will (this means ordered by your brain)You are born like that.

- sex activity is influnced by brain indeed, as all other activities are(like eating, for example).So you don't need to have tons of brains to be sexually active or eat or drink. The emotions dictated by the brain can have an impact on both your sexual or eating activities(example:if you are mad at your lover you don't feel like kissing and making love, or even eating)

But you need tones of brains to be like Einstein, Henry Coanda,Eugene O'Neil, Oscar Wilde, Michelangelo, Leonardo, Conrad,Newton,Archimedes, etc.
This world andits civilization have a long, long line of genii, both streight and gay, both men and women and it is not my merit, as streight and woman or yours as gay and man for these achievements.It's theirs and let it be like that.
You remind me of a story: An elephant and a mouse were crossing a brigde.The brigde started vibrating and squeaking. Themouse stopped and told the elephant:" oh my, how heavy we are!"

Don't try to find explanations like your intellectual superiority for being a gay. You are a gay because you have been born like that. Period.

Vi (not your dear)

Posts: 15 | From: St.John's, Newfoundland,Canada | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
DEAR Vi ( I am trying to be polite here, although you may not be my dear )

1) Standing in the street claiming my sexuality will not make me a brave person, but rather a dumb one throwing his mind, body, and education in the hand of inferior uneducated people to torture him and mock him without giving him a chance to explain his case. Hence, it does not make me a coward to not go and declare my issue in public, but rather it makes me smart. Thats your first mistake.

2) Alot of personell throughout history were clever, alot of humans were smart enough and able to change the normal tide and flow of matters to another direction, in favour of the better continuity of our species, these men were both straight and gays, yet I do notice that not few of them were gay at all, I am using that very piece of information to backup my claim that gays are NOt menatally disabled persons, I am not trying to explain why I am gay or why anyone might ever be gay. I never said that sexuality was a ground of achievment or progression, that is your second mistake.

3) I am not aroggant, egoistic, or any of the wrong premises you are are trying to falsely analyze over your post. you are judging me through a single paragraph, claiming that you can tell about my ego. That is so feather headed and immature of you indeed ! 3rd mistake of yours.

4) This place ( forum ) is made to post ANYTHING, and EVERYTHING. I am concerned weith this issue, and so do you , the proof to my words is that you spent 20 minutes typing a 6 paragraphs letter to me about it, hence, I DO HAVE A GOOD point to post my issue in here, and you are a walking example proving that you care about this matter ! hence you contradict yourself and you prove yourself wrong again by saying that any form of decency was broken here, since decency AGAIN is a relative issue, unless you are underage . 4th mistake.

5) You are speaking about ( proper language to arouse me ) , I dont know what you mean. Are you trying to insult me for speaking my mind ? I do not find any sense in that statement of yours, nothing arouses me in here about this topic, it is a MERE INTELLECTUAL argument !!! what are you talking about man ! ???

6) I am not only gay, I told you that I had , and told other girls in here as well , that ihad girl friends before, and I did have sex with many, yet I discovered another more deep, sincere and intelelctual relationship with that man I love, although , and this is a BIG ALTHOUGH, I enjoy sex with females more !!!

7) Again, women have been DEPENDENT on men throughout history, every woman was a follower of a man, her use was to breed and raise the kids, they never contributed to the religious, philosophical, biological, scientific, humanitarian, political, or military life of any nation ( exept for very few cases, almost seldom ). hence was my claim of them being SECOND to men in the progression ( intellectual progression ) of a scoiety. My mother is not an issue to speak about and so is your very beloved mother ! yet, I am sure that they will not be as prominent and effective in the scoeity as an equal man in their shoes might be, AND HISTORY is a proof of what I say . lets not indulge in childish dumb talks while knowing that 99.99999% of leaders and thinkers were MEN, lets not waste our time speaking of nonsense, my time is not for wasting, and so is yours I assume !

8) You are wrong about your understanding of human psychology, no one is born gay or straight or whatever, all sexuality , ALL is shaped in the first few years of life, and they are based on the biological sex you are born with ( penis or vagina ) , you hormonal levels ( estrogen and androgens), your sexual orientation and your sexual gender. Its he basics of sexology, check it on the internet. Amazingly enough, I have been always attracted to the female genital organs, up till I met that guy, who always attracted me for his intellect, not his sexual organs !!! revise yourself and reply promptly, with no mocking, or feather headed behaviours.

Waiting for your response, excuse my delay, was busy !!!!! have a bright day young man !

quote:
Originally posted by Vi:
OK. I am now 100% sure you are not lying about being a GAY (you see, I already learned to respect what you are, so I use capital letters)because you are so often mentioning the butt.
I do not want to curse you, just that I believe it's not the right place for posting your topic on this forum.
I know that the "proper language "for such a topic should be really nasty, but I do respect too much the memebrs of the forum(or most of them). I am sure that posting your topic of gay oriented sites you will meet the "proper language" meant to arouse you.

Yes, you are right, I was not clear enough by using the word "private". To make myself clear it's about intimate matters.
Common sense and decency don't mean I am an idiot or narrow-minded person. And by the way: I am 100% a citizen of the world: born and lived in Europe, travelled and spent time in almost all parts of the world(Egypt included). I do not hate anyone and I love all the human beings and all that is life and harmony in this world.
But, to be more descriptive, your topic on this forum was for me as seeing a poop on the dinner table.And, naturally, my raction was of sickness.
I have nothing against gays or because it is not your fault that you are as you are.But, I have something against you as person:
-you are,arogant, rude and your ego exceeds the heights of Everest. You think that you are the very core and essence of the human race. You think that only your head is full of brains while all the other human beings, especially women have cotton and straws in their heads.I don't have the time right now, but I'll give you a list, going back more than 4000 yars, with names of women who contributed to the progress of this world.
Your own mom is a woman ( I assume).Do you also consider her as inferior as the other women, or she is beyond them because she gave birth to you?
By the way, what did you do in your life so that future generations could remeber you?
Or do you think that by simply belonging to the same sexual group that Leonardo belonged, gives an aura of glory and success to your own mean, insignificant life?
Also I'll explain you why I consider you a coward:
Homosexuality is an issue all over the world.In many countries the homosexuals have been accepted into the society and enjoy freedom and rights.
But they earned everything by openly standing up for themselves.
So, do you have the courage? Even if you're going to end up in prison or worse, at least, since you are special, you will be remebered.You will be the first one that stood up for the rights of the over 1.6 million gays in Egypt.

As far as the sexual orientation/sexuality and sexual activity are concerned, these are two different things.

-Sexual orientation/sexuality is something that you cannot do anything about it.You don't become a gay by will (this means ordered by your brain)You are born like that.

- sex activity is influnced by brain indeed, as all other activities are(like eating, for example).So you don't need to have tons of brains to be sexually active or eat or drink. The emotions dictated by the brain can have an impact on both your sexual or eating activities(example:if you are mad at your lover you don't feel like kissing and making love, or even eating)

But you need tones of brains to be like Einstein, Henry Coanda,Eugene O'Neil, Oscar Wilde, Michelangelo, Leonardo, Conrad,Newton,Archimedes, etc.
This world andits civilization have a long, long line of genii, both streight and gay, both men and women and it is not my merit, as streight and woman or yours as gay and man for these achievements.It's theirs and let it be like that.
You remind me of a story: An elephant and a mouse were crossing a brigde.The brigde started vibrating and squeaking. Themouse stopped and told the elephant:" oh my, how heavy we are!"

Don't try to find explanations like your intellectual superiority for being a gay. You are a gay because you have been born like that. Period.

Vi (not your dear)

Mon_Savage
Member # 6971

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mon_Savage   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
look at this ------->>>>>i dont feel like talking much ya3ni but u got my point (its very hot this friday uff!) ... !!!!!

what kind of a man is this ??? sorry for all the respectable men sure
Ya boogy for ur mother sake u will bring all dirty ppl here like Mamduh who is saying ( it's very hot uff ! )
ya gama3a , this is EGYPTION FORUM , not adult dirty disgussting site , i realy don't know what kind of hairy man or musculine are u , i don't care about if he is musculine or no , in the end he is just a gay , some thing more dirty than the peg !!!
we min el 2a5er , the monkey is musculine more than any man and they are fucking them in africa , all what i can say that u can't never make the tail of the dog straight and never tez el 5awal ( the ass of the gay ) be calm , .... cz of the worms sure

Posts: 211 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
Dear crazy motherfuker

I dont understand a damn word of what you said , please make sense and try again

Anyways, the question remains, WHY ARE GAYS IN THIS COUNTRY JUST FOR THE LOW LIFE ????????????????? WHERE IS THE LOVE ?

quote:
look at this ------->>>>>i dont feel like talking much ya3ni but u got my point (its very hot this friday uff!) ... !!!!!

what kind of a man is this ??? sorry for all the respectable men sure
Ya boogy for ur mother sake u will bring all dirty ppl here like Mamduh who is saying ( it's very hot uff ! )
ya gama3a , this is EGYPTION FORUM , not adult dirty disgussting site , i realy don't know what kind of hairy man or musculine are u , i don't care about if he is musculine or no , in the end he is just a gay , some thing more dirty than the peg !!!
we min el 2a5er , the monkey is musculine more than any man and they are fucking them in africa , all what i can say that u can't never make the tail of the dog straight and never tez el 5awal ( the ass of the gay ) be calm , .... cz of the worms sure

Mon_Savage
Member # 6971

Rate Member
I didn't insult ur mother however it is not strange from just a pearson like u to say that , i hope realy i can see u once in the street to sew ur a** , and also i wish u could be that courage pearson and go in the street hand in hand with ur lover and kiss him a lover kiss ....
just try to not insult , that's enough for u to be a gay that makes me can't insult u by a word worse or uglier than that

queer3latool
Member # 5910

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for queer3latool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello boogy
i just wanted to praise u for your courage and for the interesting topic
i identify myself as a lesbian and iam not ashamed of who iam ,but dear i dont think here is the right place to discuss topics related to us and u know why?because here the majority r homophobes and nobody can blame them cause they were raised this way and taught that homosexuality is wrong so talking to those kind of people will be like hitting our heads in the wall useless but i do praise your courage and the interesting question

Posts: 21 | From: cairo | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cicero
Member # 8280

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cicero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Question: How do most gay men become gay?

Answer: They're sucked into it.

Posts: 6 | From: Aubrey, TX USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smiley
Member # 8255

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for smiley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I am a gay man in this country, have been logging on to several gay channels and forums for the past 6 years. It was so seldom to come across any intimate mature gay relationship in this country. Alot of gay men are just after the lust and pleasure. Why are we like that ? dont you think that this has to change ? I do believe that alot of gay men and characters were gifted throughout history. WE MUST CHANGE.

Gettin right bck on track here..... it is a fact like it or lump it the homosexuality.. is NOT the norm.. and people do not take kindly to something that is not understood.. now.. is homosexuality an illness or a deviancy.. there are many thinkers who say that homosexuals are born with an extra chromazon(sp) i don't know.. all I know is that it does disgust me.. anything to do with the anus is looked upon with digust.. so why not homosexuality...it is also believed that they are more artistic as they are effemitnate.. I would agree with that... are we as a human race intolerat of homsexuality.. well yes.. especially in the middle east.. where it is not permitted to have same sex marriages and I pray for the future of our planet that it is soon stopped... be logical.. how can a homosexual reproduce...they can't therefore they will bring distcruction.. it does not take a moneky to see that surely....yes there has to be change... and hopefully a change for the good...making it clear that homosexuality will not be tolerated between men or women...thats all the change we need am I a bigot... probably yes in this case.. and nothing but nothing will ever change my mind about it... ever!!!!!

Posts: 230 | From: uk/U.A.E | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some food for thought on the subject of why this kofta shows so much obvious disrespect for women. Taking for example two more subects to begin to look indepth for his reasons. 1. lingistics, look at the very word HISTORY, break it down 'HIS STORY' AND NOT 'HERSTORY' The reasons? societies everywhere are usually PATRIARCHAL (RUN BY MEN FOR MEN AND THIS HAS HISTORICALLY ALWAYS BEEN SO) and not Matriarchal ( run by women, when has this occurred? if ever) and of course we all know men are pysically stronger than women, although not necessarily mentally or interlectually-- but men being the traditional rulers-- well naturally they have got a head-start! This ignoramous here- using words such as, bang, parasites and being totally obsessed with the lower part of the female anatomy, and nothing else. WOW! I would not like to know him, or any of his kind-- WHAT A CRETIN!!!
Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angelwings
Member # 6205

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for angelwings     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Dear crazy motherfuker

I dont understand a damn word of what you said , please make sense and try again

Anyways, the question remains, WHY ARE GAYS IN THIS COUNTRY JUST FOR THE LOW LIFE ????????????????? WHERE IS THE LOVE ?

It takes one to know one, you answered your own question, maybe they had an encounter with you and had a good pomp, and decided that it was a bad pomp. Love, lol, after reading your disgusting post, they used you, they saw you comming and decided to give you a good one, because that is how they think of you..............a cheap slut, maybe after they saw your face, they ran as fast as their feet would carry them to get away from you, maybe they are scared you will give them aids, maybe they just think you are a jerk, in essence that is what you are,
a sad lost lonely jerk, and very rude to people on this forum.

Posts: 20 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaliG182
Member # 8227

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MaliG182     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just because Leonardo Da Vinci and Alexander "the Great" were homosexuals, that doesn't make homosexuality acceptable. Homosexuals are pigs. They are dirty, perverted people. i hope that allah wipes them all out.

Posts: 356 | From: NEVERMIND | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dulcibella
Member # 8141

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dulcibella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You h ave stated your feelings that women are intellectually inferior and that men are intellectually superior.

To respond to your arguement, firstly, I would like to state that is has been scientifically proven that the majority of women maintain a higher intellectual capacity than men. To be clearer, science has proven women to be the smarter of the two sexes. Men, however, were scientifically proven to be physically superior. This explains their upper hand in history. In history, a person needed to be physically strong in order to survive such harsh conditions. Men often used their physical strength to push down clever women. After all, it is very hard to reason with an unreasonable man whose only tool is his physical prowess. However, clever women often took advantage of their strong men and tricked them into doing certain things, voting a certain way, or worked hand in hand with them as an acknowledged equal. I could go into more detail, but I know that I am not going to change your mind.

Second, men often feel insecure around smart women, because they usually abhor a woman who is intellectually their better. Men prefer to feel dominant and feel threatened by smart women. This is another reason why they had used their physical strength to push women down. If they felt secure about themselves and gender equality, there would be no need to put women down or call them "parasites." Men who feel insecure around smart women are often drawn to women "below their level." This could explain why you have not found a woman who shares your intellectual capacity. A secure smart man proves his intelligence when he finds an intelligent independent female and commits to her. The fact that women are not on your "level" is a pitiful excuse for not upholding a committed relationship with a woman.

To make a brief list of women, here:

-Elissa, otherwise known as Dido. She founded the city of Carthage in 814 BC.
-Artemisia One, queen of Caria. She had won the battle for Xerxes as his equal between Greeks and Persians.
-Catherine the Great
-Joan of Arc
-Queen Elizabeth I of England
-Mary, Queen of Scotts
-Zabibi, Samsi, and Omm-Karja, all Arab women leaders
-Zenobia. An Arab queen who marched into Egypt, took it, and conquered half of Asia Minor. Look her up.
-Empress Helena of Byzantium. Almost single-handedly, she made Palestine into the number one pilgramage destination for the pious.
-Artist? Look for Sappho.
-Queen Shudi-Ad of Sumer
-Looking for Egpytian queens? Hatshepsut, Nitocris, and more
-Queen Ety
-Aspasia, a philosopher who such men as Pericles and Socrates looked up to.
-Cynisca
-Messalina
-Queen Cleopatra

I really don’t feel like going on. There are too many women to name. If you need more, though, just reply. These are mostly women up ancient times.

I accept that, in general, men are the physical superior, which is why they have dominated the history books. But don’t dare degrade women in saying they are the intellectually inferior when there is science saying that it is in fact the opposite: women are, as a gender, the intellectual superior. Thank you.

Posts: 36 | From: Washington, DC, USA | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fELICITATIONS!!!! Dulcibella. Enjoying many of your comments on many posts here, BTW.
Wishing u a polite and pleasant evening.

Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dulcibella:
But don’t dare degrade women in saying they are the intellectually inferior when there is science saying that it is in fact the opposite: women are, as a gender, the intellectual superior. Thank you.

I hope you don't mind me asking for some proofs to support the above claimed scientific fact

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boogy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah right, thats why you FEMALES ask us MALES to give you the freedom of expression, what a dumb blinded hypocrite !
quote:
Originally posted by Dulcibella:
You h ave stated your feelings that women are intellectually inferior and that men are intellectually superior.

To respond to your arguement, firstly, I would like to state that is has been scientifically proven that the majority of women maintain a higher intellectual capacity than men. To be clearer, science has proven women to be the smarter of the two sexes. Men, however, were scientifically proven to be physically superior. This explains their upper hand in history. In history, a person needed to be physically strong in order to survive such harsh conditions. Men often used their physical strength to push down clever women. After all, it is very hard to reason with an unreasonable man whose only tool is his physical prowess. However, clever women often took advantage of their strong men and tricked them into doing certain things, voting a certain way, or worked hand in hand with them as an acknowledged equal. I could go into more detail, but I know that I am not going to change your mind.

Second, men often feel insecure around smart women, because they usually abhor a woman who is intellectually their better. Men prefer to feel dominant and feel threatened by smart women. This is another reason why they had used their physical strength to push women down. If they felt secure about themselves and gender equality, there would be no need to put women down or call them "parasites." Men who feel insecure around smart women are often drawn to women "below their level." This could explain why you have not found a woman who shares your intellectual capacity. A secure smart man proves his intelligence when he finds an intelligent independent female and commits to her. The fact that women are not on your "level" is a pitiful excuse for not upholding a committed relationship with a woman.

To make a brief list of women, here:

-Elissa, otherwise known as Dido. She founded the city of Carthage in 814 BC.
-Artemisia One, queen of Caria. She had won the battle for Xerxes as his equal between Greeks and Persians.
-Catherine the Great
-Joan of Arc
-Queen Elizabeth I of England
-Mary, Queen of Scotts
-Zabibi, Samsi, and Omm-Karja, all Arab women leaders
-Zenobia. An Arab queen who marched into Egypt, took it, and conquered half of Asia Minor. Look her up.
-Empress Helena of Byzantium. Almost single-handedly, she made Palestine into the number one pilgramage destination for the pious.
-Artist? Look for Sappho.
-Queen Shudi-Ad of Sumer
-Looking for Egpytian queens? Hatshepsut, Nitocris, and more
-Queen Ety
-Aspasia, a philosopher who such men as Pericles and Socrates looked up to.
-Cynisca
-Messalina
-Queen Cleopatra

I really don’t feel like going on. There are too many women to name. If you need more, though, just reply. These are mostly women up ancient times.

I accept that, in general, men are the physical superior, which is why they have dominated the history books. But don’t dare degrade women in saying they are the intellectually inferior when there is science saying that it is in fact the opposite: women are, as a gender, the intellectual superior. Thank you.

Boogy
Member # 7480

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boogy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are the Pig you piece of trash. Homosexulas are like all humans, creative and productive even more artistic than several people.
quote:
Originally posted by MaliG18:
Just because Leonardo Da Vinci and Alexander "the Great" were homosexuals, that doesn't make homosexuality acceptable. Homosexuals are pigs. They are dirty, perverted people. i hope that allah wipes them all out.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com