EgyptSearch Forums
  Ancient Egypt and Egyptology
  this white Egypt bullshit NEEDS TO STOP. (Page 1)

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
This topic is 4 pages long:   1  2  3  4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   this white Egypt bullshit NEEDS TO STOP.
walklikeanegyptian

posted 18 October 2005 09:26 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
it is insane and totally off base. and there is little evidence to support it. the fact is, white folks, why not lay claim to Greece and Rome, and leave Egypt and Nubia to Africans.

IP: Logged

tdogg

posted 18 October 2005 09:36 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for tdogg     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

Mazigh

posted 18 October 2005 09:49 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Mazigh     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by walklikeanegyptian:
it is insane and totally off base. and there is little evidence to support it. the fact is, white folks, why not lay claim to Greece and Rome, and leave Egypt and Nubia to Africans.

what is your problem with a white egypt? wihte or black, does that matter ?

walklikeanegyptian

posted 18 October 2005 10:04 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
because, Egyptians have never been white.

Horemheb

posted 18 October 2005 10:09 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Horemheb     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Boy !!! Now this thread is high intellect. It is so profound it my blow out all of our computers.

Mazigh

posted 18 October 2005 10:18 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Mazigh     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
because, Egyptians have never been white.

what is your source ? you maybe are the only black egyptian. you might have some nubian ancestors.

walklikeanegyptian

posted 18 October 2005 10:22 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
i don't have any Nubian ancestors. and even if i did, Nubians have been in Egypt much longer than the Greeks, Italians, Lebanese, and Syrians who many Egyptians today can claim as their ancestors.

Mazigh

posted 18 October 2005 10:29 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Mazigh     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
i don't have any Nubian ancestors. and even if i did, Nubians have been in Egypt much longer than the Greeks, Italians, Lebanese, and Syrians who many Egyptians today can claim as their ancestors.

of course, you cannot know that you have nubian ancestors, because the nubians are for long time in egypt, they were egyptianized, and accordingly they couldn't know anymore they were of nubian origin.

the authentic egyptians are white, not like as the egyptians.

an example of an authentic egyptian, who has no nubian influence:

[This message has been edited by Mazigh (edited 18 October 2005).]

walklikeanegyptian

posted 18 October 2005 10:38 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
everyone living in Egypt today, whose parents were born there, is Egyptian. regardless of whether their ancestors were Sudanese, Arab, European, etc. everyone in the US is American, regardless of heritage. so why doesn't the same rule apply for Egypt, where everyone practically has different ancestry?

Horemheb

posted 18 October 2005 10:40 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Horemheb     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
mazigh, These guys don't get it. They are decendants of Nubians who moved down river into Egypt. This is one of the funniest boards on the world wide web. Everytime I start thinking humans are getting really bright I come over here for awhile.

walklikeanegyptian

posted 18 October 2005 10:49 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
it's pathetic, as this one person here called me a "nubian slave" and then said that Nubians are caucasian people with dark skin. so, the people in Egypt today with ancestors from Greece, Turkey, etc. have more right to the name Egyptian than Nubians in Egypt do?

AFROCENTRIST32

posted 18 October 2005 10:54 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for AFROCENTRIST32     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Horemheb:
mazigh, These guys don't get it. They are decendants of Nubians who moved down river into Egypt. This is one of the funniest boards on the world wide web. Everytime I start thinking humans are getting really bright I come over here for awhile.

an example of an authentic egyptian, who has no nubian influence........

funny

so If you are a direct decendant of one of the ptolemys and I am a direct decendant of Tut are we both egyptian?

this stuff is pretty funny ya gotta admit.
I agree to disagree but I am not hostile towards your points of view.

whenever I have doubts about who they were based on something said......
I just take a 3d tour of Tuts burial chamber..........!

you seem like you could use a virtual tour yourslef HOREMHEB

by the way......

Do you have any black students....?
I fear for them!

[This message has been edited by AFROCENTRIST32 (edited 18 October 2005).]

Mazigh

posted 18 October 2005 11:06 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Mazigh     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
it's pathetic, as this one person here called me a "nubian slave" and then said that Nubians are caucasian people with dark skin. so, the people in Egypt today with ancestors from Greece, Turkey, etc. have more right to the name Egyptian than Nubians in Egypt do?

in fact, they have more right to the name egyptian, since they were there as masters who conquered it, and contributed to the egyptian civilization and made its history more brilliant, contrary to the nubians who were between colonizeds, egypianizeds and slaves.

walklikeanegyptian

posted 18 October 2005 11:08 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
so by that same rule, the descendants of the British people who came to America in the 1700s, have more right to the name "American" than the descendants of the Native Americans do?

[This message has been edited by walklikeanegyptian (edited 18 October 2005).]

Mazigh

posted 18 October 2005 11:13 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Mazigh     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
so by that same rule, the descendants of the British people who came to America in the 1700s, have more right to the name "American" than the descendants of the Native Americans do?

no, the british people (versus the greeks, romans and persians in egypt) who came to america in the 1700s, have more right to the name "amaericans" than the blacks (versus the nubians in egypt). because the first were conquerors while the seconds were slaves.

AFROCENTRIST32

posted 18 October 2005 11:13 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for AFROCENTRIST32     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mazigh:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by walklikeanegyptian:
[b]it's pathetic, as this one person here called me a "nubian slave" and then said that Nubians are caucasian people with dark skin. so, the people in Egypt today with ancestors from Greece, Turkey, etc. have more right to the name Egyptian than Nubians in Egypt do?

in fact, they have more right to the name egyptian, since they were there as masters who conquered it, and contributed to the egyptian civilization and made its history more brilliant, contrary to the nubians who were between colonizeds, egypianizeds and slaves.

[/B][/QUOTE]

the thing is....................... your peers probably consider you well educated.....

is this your purpose in life?

walklikeanegyptian

posted 18 October 2005 11:16 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
no, the british people (versus the greeks, romans and persians in egypt) who came to america in the 1700s, have more right to the name "amaericans" than the blacks (versus the nubians in egypt). because the first were conquerors while the seconds were slaves.

your logic on these matters is just so intelligent it doesn't matter. if your ancestors have lived in a country for a good number of generations, you are that nationality. for example, nobody in the US is more "American" than anyone else, as we all live here and share the land. same with Egypt.

but also, the only Nubians in Egypt live in Aswan, and some of them have moved up to Cairo. so not all black Egyptians are Nubian, or anything other than Egyptian.

AFROCENTRIST32

posted 18 October 2005 11:16 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for AFROCENTRIST32     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

see......

all this kind of lunacy falls in line with the idea of the Jews building the pyramid and yahweh and allah and Jesus and the scottish ri....and the masons....being derived from the mystery system.....the foundation of all those things fail when one acknowledges the African origins of civilization and it's not that these guys can't be objective.........it's that everything they know will be turned upside down if they give in so we should not be bitter at them......Our lives are not affected by their lies

Mazigh

posted 18 October 2005 11:23 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Mazigh     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
the pyramids were built by the egyptians, the egyptians were africans but not blacks.

[This message has been edited by Mazigh (edited 18 October 2005).]

Horemheb

posted 18 October 2005 11:23 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Horemheb     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Afro, Your life is not affected by anyone's lies, it is affected by your own ignorance. You want to make a political topic out of a historical event. You never speak of Egyptian history, not a single post. All you speak of is race. You need to go back and spend a year or two improving your eduxcation on a basic level.

AFROCENTRIST32

posted 18 October 2005 11:26 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for AFROCENTRIST32     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
eduxcation

you don't really teach anything....

do you?

AFROCENTRIST32

posted 18 October 2005 11:30 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for AFROCENTRIST32     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
the pyramids were built by the egyptians, the egyptians were africans but not blacks.

[This message has been edited by Mazigh
(edited 18 October 2005).]

they still looked like me more than they looked like Zahi Hawass or George Bush
so in terms of what you think the egyptians were (in racial terms - since you used the word black not me) I'm not black either; Right?

beat it.

liar

Horemheb

posted 18 October 2005 11:32 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Horemheb     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I could not teach you Afro.

AFROCENTRIST32

posted 18 October 2005 11:38 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for AFROCENTRIST32     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Afro, Your life is not affected by anyone's lies, it is affected by your own ignorance. You want to make a political topic out of a historical event. You never speak of Egyptian history, not a single post. All you speak of is race. You need to go back and spend a year or two improving your eduxcation on a basic level.

I'm not an anthropologist....ask me something about differential geometry of curves and surfaces......... or frenet formulas........or isoperimetric inequality........

[This message has been edited by AFROCENTRIST32 (edited 18 October 2005).]

Mazigh

posted 18 October 2005 11:39 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Mazigh     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
do you think this wonman was not white ?

walklikeanegyptian

posted 18 October 2005 11:45 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
it is simple. watch.

the ugly boob Hawass

Ancient Egyptians

African Americans

now, let us see. do the average AE look more like Zahi Hawass, or more like the average African American? such a hard choice.

Horemheb

posted 18 October 2005 11:46 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Horemheb     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
You would not use the kind of language you do if you were an educated man Afro, you would also not be an Afrocentric. Point is, you never ever talk about Egyptian history, only race. The truth is you could give a hoot about AE history. It is a tool you use to push a radical racist political perspective.

AFROCENTRIST32

posted 18 October 2005 11:47 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for AFROCENTRIST32     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:

man my daughter drew a picture like that last week......

LOL

again.......if you post a pic of an artists rendering from 300 BC it should look like that....... SO WHAT......

POST A PIC OF ANY BURIAL CHAMBER YOU LIKE
.....the whole chamber......
and tell me what you see....

where the hell is that pic from anyway.....?

walklikeanegyptian

posted 18 October 2005 11:48 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:

no, i can't. she looks white. but can you say these women are not black? no.

more of the Ancients looked like the link i posted, than that one white woman you posted.

AFROCENTRIST32

posted 18 October 2005 11:55 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for AFROCENTRIST32     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
You would not use the kind of language you do if you were an educated man Afro, you would also not be an Afrocentric. Point is, you never ever talk about Egyptian history, only race. The truth is you could give a hoot about AE history. It is a tool you use to push a radical racist political perspective.

how is it that you think your pre-written/plagiarized psychobable about radicalism reflects your so called "eduxcation".

Furthermore how is it that you have come to believe that you can define other people for themselves........again typical of republicans......

I tell you what I am ......you don't tell me!

dork and simpleton merely reflect my opinion of your childish capacity to think critically and objectively.........obviously regular words don't get through to you very well.

walklikeanegyptian

posted 18 October 2005 12:02 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Horemheb, you don't seem to care about Egyptian history either. you only care about "white egypt" and supporting Zahi Hawass.

osirion

posted 18 October 2005 12:09 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for osirion     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

Can you guys stop with this stupid talk about White Egyptians. I don't think anyone honestly thinks that White Egyptians were the majority or even common place. I think most people realize that White people were exotic to the Egyptians. Note: almost ALL White illustrated Egyptians are females. Just a fetish for Eurasian women and nothing more. Kinda like the fetish White men have for Oriental women here in the US. Lets face it, if you are a Black Pharoah God king and you could have a Blonde Blue Eyed chick in your harem as a trophy, don't you think you would do that?

Every single post of White Egyptians will be of females which clearly means NOTHING other than a fetish. It is clearly documented in Jewish oral tradition that the Egyptians had an appetite for Eurasian women to the point that Hebrews feared taking their women their. The slave trade of White women into North Africa has been going on for a VERY VERY long time.

Stop these thread about White Egyptians. Both Hor and EvilE will tell you that they don't think the Egyptians were White. They think they were Caucasian which is JUST A PHENOTYPE to them since they are not arguing that they are actually genetically related to true Caucasians. THAT MEANS IT BOILS DOWN TO NOTHING! Using their own concept of race then 2PAC is Caucasian. AND THAT IS A JOKE!

walklikeanegyptian

posted 18 October 2005 12:14 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
omg yes i agree. i can't find a single depiction of an Ancient Egyptian man who looks white.

Horemheb

posted 18 October 2005 12:42 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Horemheb     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Ancient egyptians were white beyond any question. They differed little from Syrians or Libyans on each side of them. AE's were North African caucasians and this has never been disputed by anyone. That we have a group of half educated afrocentrics who have no standing in the academic community promoting this dribble does not mean anyone is listening.

walklikeanegyptian

posted 18 October 2005 12:52 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
even if they were caucasian (which i don't believe they were), they wouldn't necessarily be white. Arabs are primarily caucasian, but they aren't "white" the way we think of white people.

Horemheb

posted 18 October 2005 12:56 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Horemheb     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
neither Dr Hawass, I or anyone else ever said they were Germans walk.
My question to you is why do you not ever talk about AE history?

Mansa Musa

posted 18 October 2005 12:59 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Mansa Musa     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Walk, I don't know why you created this thread all it will turn into is another troll fest. Mazigh, Horemheb and the others know they are beaten but that doesn't mean they will concede. Poor sports never concede to debate.

walklikeanegyptian

posted 18 October 2005 01:00 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
you have called them "white" though. actually, many Caucasian people from around the world, would not be accepted as "white". but rather caucasian.

i don't see you talk about Egyptian history either. all i see from you is "EgYPtIANs r NoRTh aFriCan CaUcAsIAnS!/?!!!!!"

Horemheb

posted 18 October 2005 01:02 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Horemheb     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Mansa, We are not beaten because we are not in a competition. We are having a conversation with a group of half educated afrocentric idiots. That is our problem, is it not?

walklikeanegyptian

posted 18 October 2005 01:05 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mansa Musa:
Walk, I don't know why you created this thread all it will turn into is another troll fest. Mazigh, Horemheb and the others know they are beaten but that doesn't mean they will concede. Poor sports never concede to debate.

i started it out of anger, because of all the white Egypt crap. but i agree, the trolls will jump right in and slowly rot every thread.

sorry trolls, no more food for you especially you Horemheb.

Horemheb

posted 18 October 2005 01:15 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Horemheb     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
again, why do you never talk about Egyptian history/ I think we know the answer.

Mansa Musa

posted 18 October 2005 01:25 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Mansa Musa     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Mansa, We are not beaten because we are not in a competition. We are having a conversation with a group of half educated afrocentric idiots. That is our problem, is it not?

Who is more the fool? The fool or the fool who follows him?

I don't see any half-educated Afrocentrics on here Hore.

I see a foul mouthed, anthropology obsessed Mediterraneanist.

An East African Supremacist.

Some Pan-Aryan "honorary white" Berbers.

A teenage Egyptian girl angry at Eurocentrists trying to distort her heritage.

A couple people of African descent also a bit obsessed with anthropology.

An Egyptian Moderator trying to regulate a forum in which he doesn't have authority to ban the trolls.

And a Nutty "Professor".

Anyway, think what you like about the other members here Horemheb. This is just how I see it. I'm here to learn I thing or two for a project I'm working on but it would be nice if every other thread wasn't about the cliche race debate. What ever happened to that list of 15 books you said you read?

osirion

posted 18 October 2005 01:35 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for osirion     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Ancient egyptians were white beyond any question. They differed little from Syrians or Libyans on each side of them. AE's were North African caucasians and this has never been disputed by anyone. That we have a group of half educated afrocentrics who have no standing in the academic community promoting this dribble does not mean anyone is listening.

Okay, I take that back. I didn't realize you were really this much of a moron.

So the Egyptians were actually White according to you. I didn't realize thats what you were trying to say. I just assumed you meant that they had facial features that are similar to White people.

I have had enough conversing with half wits. Only an idiot would consider Egyptians to be White people. I wouldn't call them Negroid but they were certainly not related to Whites and they are not even IndoEuropean.

I may not agree with Afrocentric but people like you are a waste of time!

White Egyptians - please!

walklikeanegyptian

posted 18 October 2005 01:41 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for walklikeanegyptian     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
lol Mansa Musa, good description of me

osirion

posted 18 October 2005 01:44 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for osirion     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

If Egyptians were like Libyans why did they paint Libyans lilly white but painted themselves dark reddish Brown?

Too many holes in the arguement of a White Egypt, you have to have holes in your head to believe in that.

osirion

posted 18 October 2005 01:46 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for osirion     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Why did I post that....enough of this stupid stuff. I want to know more about Hysoks and the declince of Egyptian culture.

I'll leave the race stuff to stupid people like Hor and EvilE.

Good Grief - back to White egyptians - OML! I can't believe people can be that blind.

Horemheb

posted 18 October 2005 01:47 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Horemheb     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Its crazy not to believe it. You would have us believe that Egypt was surrounded by these people in the north but none of them populated the Delta? Its insane just like thas afrocentric garbage is insane.

osirion

posted 18 October 2005 01:59 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for osirion     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

See, you do like talking about race. You are worse than the Afrocentrics. Of course I am aware that White people played a part in Egyptian history but they did not originate it and they are just as foreign to the society as the Nubians. Libyans, Hebrews, Sea People, Greeks, etc, they are all foreigners and are clearly depicted as a different race of people than the Egyptians themselves. But then we can look at the evidence genetically and linguistically and your IndoEuropean White Egyptians are just phantoms of your white supramcist wet dreams.

Morons like you would call Somalians and Ethiopians White people. Ridiculous!

Mansa Musa

posted 18 October 2005 02:05 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Mansa Musa     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Its crazy not to believe it. You would have us believe that Egypt was surrounded by these people in the north but none of them populated the Delta? Its insane just like thas afrocentric garbage is insane.

You talk about Afrocentric garbage but never elaborate.

For what its worth foreigners populating the Delta is something most of us have never denied and yet in no way changes our opinion.

The Delta region was not all Egypt it was a fraction of it.

Lets take a look at what we are talking about.:

Were there Libyan and Levantine people who likely occupied the Delta region in antiquity? Probably. How many were there? We don't know, it was likely minimal. Egyptians didn't just let people walk into their borders. The Egyptian's base population came from the Horn of Africa region and traveled up the Nile (down it from their perspective) occupying the Nile Valley region from the bottom of Upper Egypt to the top of Lower Egypt. This was the dominate population that was clearly the base of the civilization.

So yes, some people in the delta were likely in pre-dynastic times non-Black but overtime the Egyptians mixed with those foreigners and ofcourse from a racial perspective that gives us the One Drop Rule. Many Lower Egyptians probably looked similar Alicia Keys who is of Sicilian and African-American descent.

How does that invalidate our claims? There were Black Africans in Greece. Does that minority presence alter the cultural aspects as well as the identity of the predominate population of Greece?

This is the double standard. Its all right to consider a nation like Haiti to be a Black nation despite a small non-Black minority but one drop of non-Black blood makes an entire civilization in Africa unrelated to the rest of the continent. That's absurd and you know it is absurd.

Horemheb

posted 18 October 2005 02:11 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Horemheb     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Mansa, Jesus you guys are dumb...ALL of North africa is composed of the same people. You are trying to convinced me that the people who settled libya just ignored the delta in the earliest times and did not migrate there? many of our schools offer some excellent survey copurses in western civilization. You can take them on line.

This topic is 4 pages long:   1  2  3  4