EgyptSearch Forums
  Share Your Egyptian Experiences
  Shannon got married in Egypt!!! (Page 3)

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone!
This topic is 4 pages long:   1  2  3  4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   Shannon got married in Egypt!!!
ncdesigner

posted 21 August 2005 05:08 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for ncdesigner     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I wish we all had a lesson in seeing such things in a person. I can usually see the truth in Western men... in their eyes and words... they can't hide it. (want me to check someone out for you, i will ) I guess I am ignorant of Egyptian men, because "his" words were really great. Oh well... Since I got out of this so early, and lucky... Shannon again, thanks for the warning, and please know, I wish you all the best.

Don't hate me for saying it, but I really feel sorry for that guy. What a waste, to hurt people for a Visa. Like I mentioned before... truth is better. I am trying to help another friend with a Visa, he's been totally honest about what he wants, and is a good friend to me, so my help is with open eyes. I don't know if it will work... but this BS M's throwing around sure doesn't seem to work, does it?!

So, my heart goes to the women he's hurt, and my pity is for him.

I will still go to Egypt one day, hopefully with someone to guide me. Not, though, a barricuda.

quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
BRAVO !!! LASTLY !!!

See how wise I am

IP: Logged

Paint Me As I Am

posted 21 August 2005 07:11 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Paint Me As I Am     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
.......... That is so sad to have gone through all that.. so sorry 4 all that..
Just press on forward and not look back..

Salam.. Jannah

canadiangirl

posted 23 August 2005 07:36 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for canadiangirl     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I have a question to everyone of you who posted messages regarding momean.

Why the hell are you telling somany bad things about him. I just can't believe that a guy can be so bad. Where are the proofs of all you are saying, Famke and Shannon were the worst with the comments. Why are you guys so mad at him?

I wonder canadiangirl

eaasalam

posted 23 August 2005 08:51 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for eaasalam     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
he he he canadangirl? or egyptianman12345000 or moamen? Canadiangirl you just came today and your very first post is to defend a guy like moamen?!!! The topic was left behind BTW

Sorry canadiangirl if I am wrong.

eaasalam

posted 23 August 2005 08:53 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for eaasalam     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by canadiangirl:
I have a question to everyone of you who posted messages regarding momean.

Why the hell are you telling somany bad things about him. I just can't believe that a guy can be so bad. Where are the proofs of all you are saying, Famke and Shannon were the worst with the comments. Why are you guys so mad at him?

I wonder canadiangirl

Famke

posted 24 August 2005 02:21 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Famke     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Canadian, u dont have to be mad on Shannon and me. I was mad and confused also. Why i should put bad words on someone if he was realy an angel and trustfull? He hurt me and alot other womans. I visit him in April this year and another woman should buy a ticket to go to him and i talked with more. U dont have to believe us, thats ur own story. But i lost 3 years with him. He can talk in very nice way and show himself as gentleman. But the only thing he want is marry to go out of army. Its up to u girl! Be wise and open ur eyes.

MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari

posted 24 August 2005 05:34 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
I just can't believe that a guy can be so bad.

So you're the next one? Line up please and give us a shout when you've been chewed and spit out..

Amazing!! Like Egypt has just this one guy!

canadiangirl

posted 24 August 2005 07:46 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for canadiangirl     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by eaasalam:
he he he canadangirl? or egyptianman12345000 or moamen? Canadiangirl you just came today and your very first post is to defend a guy like moamen?!!! The topic was left behind BTW

Sorry canadiangirl if I am wrong.

hey there eaasalam,

you are not sure that if I'm momean or not, well first of all I know that momean makes alot more mistake than that when he's writting then if none of you are sure about me, ask me any question about canada, I will be able to answer all of your questions.

If you guys are still not sure, well there is nothing else I can say to you.

take care all of you
canadiangirl

[This message has been edited by canadiangirl (edited 24 August 2005).]

diana_ivanova

posted 24 August 2005 08:05 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for diana_ivanova     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I dont know if we are sure or not that ure Moamen,but did u just came here just to defend a man that u dont know him at all,or maybe u do know him?!
I agree to Maryam,...its too strange that from ur first post and u ask for that!
If you dont understand why these women are angry with this piece of **** ,then put a glasses and read what was written far before u come up to the forum!!!
Maybe.......finally u will understand why their reaction is like this!
I say reaction because their behaviour is just an answer of his action!
Read good girl,before u ask questions like this!
I really wonder till when this topic will be on the top,isnt it obvious whats going on here!??

canadiangirl

posted 24 August 2005 08:18 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for canadiangirl     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by diana_ivanova:
I dont know if we are sure or not that ure Moamen,but did u just came here just to defend a man that u dont know him at all,or maybe u do know him?!
I agree to Maryam,...its too strange that from ur first post and u ask for that!
If you dont understand why these women are angry with this piece of **** ,then put a glasses and read what was written far before u come up to the forum!!!
Maybe.......finally u will understand why their reaction is like this!
I say reaction because their behaviour is just an answer of his action!
Read good girl,before u ask questions like this!
I really wonder till when this topic will be on the top,isnt it obvious whats going on here!??

By the way diana, yes I do know momean and that's why I take is side, and I will always take is side until someone can show me that I'm wrong.

Yes its nice alot of people talking about bad things about him and all that. Yes it's nice the web page that shannon did about momean, but still what tell you all people that maybe it's just one person that started it all, that was mad at momean and is turning every one against him.

Really no one has a clue of what's the truth, I know that what famke is saying that she was married to him, that I know for sure. But for all the other people here saying bad comments about him, have you been hurt in person or just took someone elses words into consideration without making your own opinion about the guy.

canadian girl

Shannon

posted 24 August 2005 08:40 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Shannon     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I don't know about this canadian girl. It is either Moamen or some girl who just met him this week. Anyone who knows Moamen will know that Moamen spells his name wrong. Most people spell it Moamen or Mo'men (Good restaurant in Egypt) but, I have only seen Moamen spell his name MOMEAN (with the E before the A). Canadiangirl, even after you edited your message about how you can spell so good (probably to correct your spelling mistakes), you still left a few spelling errors. Anyway, if this is really a Canadian girl, you are clueless and have no idea what is about to happen to you. If this is Moamen, you can kiss my white American A**...again!

canadiangirl

posted 24 August 2005 09:09 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for canadiangirl     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Shannon:
I don't know about this canadian girl. It is either Moamen or some girl who just met him this week. Anyone who knows Moamen will know that Moamen spells his name wrong. Most people spell it Moamen or Mo'men (Good restaurant in Egypt) but, I have only seen Moamen spell his name MOMEAN (with the E before the A). Canadiangirl, even after you edited your message about how you can spell so good (probably to correct your spelling mistakes), you still left a few spelling errors. Anyway, if this is really a Canadian girl, you are clueless and have no idea what is about to happen to you. If this is Moamen, you can kiss my white American A**...again!

If you guys do not want to talk to me find. the more I talk to people about momean the more I want to know about him. I do not like to be called names either, and by the way I edited my message because I forgot to put the name at the bottom, is that a crime?

The way I write his name is just the way he write it I though it was the right way. Any way I do not care, if people just want to bitch at me, then the hell with it and I will wirte to who ever is in charge of this webpage and will ask them to do something about that name calling.

If you call people name like that maybe it's the reason you get into bad relationship

canadian girl

frienda

posted 24 August 2005 09:10 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for frienda     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Shannon,

I'm sorry to hear about your Egyptian tragedy, but you seem to have been very naive since the very beginning. To begin with, online relationships are not real no matter how hard you try to defend this comment. It's hard enough trusting a person from your own country or state much less someone from another continent that you have never seen. Also, why did you not do a background check on him here in Egypt before you arrived? They have several good ones. All you had to do was ask on this forum and someone could have given you the appropriate numbers. You did'nt mention, but i'm assuming that you paid for this whole trip without his assistance. That should have been the first red flag in this whole mess. Also, him urging you to get married on your first visit, that was another red flag. I'm sure your family and friends must have warned you that this was not a good idea. This culture is completely different from your own and the only way to understand them and their intentions is to at least spend extended time in this part of the world and be exposed to their ways.

Currently i am living in Alex (i've been here since the end of july and will be leaving next week) and am visiting my Egyptian boyfriend. However, i was in school here when i met him and he makes a reasonable wage (2,500LE) as a dealer in diamonds and manages a jewelry store. After i left back to Dallas we stayed in touch via phone and email. I told him that i would be back in August since this was the month i had off from my fashion job. Anyway, all my friends warned me that if he wanted to see me back in Egypt he would have to pay for my trip NO EXCUSES. Well, without me asking him, he offered to pay for my arabic schooling, housing and food money. On my first day, I lost my debit card and he gave me the money i was intending on spending for a whole month. Of course I will pay him back when I get back to america, but I think this was a good test to see how he really cared. It was then that i realised that he really was a descent man. I met his family last week and they liked me quite a bit and I am going to his brothers wedding this Sunday.

Anyway, i hope you have better luck with the men here in America. I know american men have no feelings, but there are a few descent ones. What about European men? They are very stylish and suave and they don't have intentions of a visa, unless they are from Eastern Europe. Just, don't meet them on the internet again, or i'll have to go to Colorado and kick your bum!!!

quote:

Tigerlily

posted 24 August 2005 09:48 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Tigerlily     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by frienda:

Anyway, i hope you have better luck with the men here in America. I know american men have no feelings, but there are a few descent ones. What about European men? They are very stylish and suave and they don't have intentions of a visa, unless they are from Eastern Europe. !!!

Oh my, can we please stop these silly comments and generalizations about men from all over the world?

I am an European woman and I am married to an American man, infact he IS a human being and he DOES have feelings and I am happy with him.

Many American guys might not have the sweet talk like Egyptian men inheriated, they are might not have the mediterranean looks many women fall for but they know what they want out of life, they do work hard and are there for their families.

Frienda, you are right in saying its already difficult to learn to trust someone from around the corner so all of you forget about online relationships, man from a different continents and cultures.

What are you looking for? What drives you to look for someone so far away in distance and in culture?

And seriously no one should feel sorry for Shannon, she was the one believing in someone over the internet, paid for the whole trip, got orfi-married (!), at this point she probably didn't even realize there was a difference between an orfi and a legal marriage which is also recognized abroad. I wouldn't have her congratulated back then if I would have known the truth. And she should be happy that they are not officially married now, she was able to get out of this hole at the right time.

Its a shame that guys like this Moamen are able to play their games but only because you let them.

And something else is important: Books, Internet say only the half truth about every country. The best thing is to live abroad, get to know people and their culture.

Also take your time when thinking about marrying someone. Never ever let a guy push you to do it. Marriage should be something very special in your life, preferably only once.

Lastly you need to be aware if you are trying to date online and marrying someone totally different just like that - there is a huge possibility for failure, just like what happened here.

Shannon

posted 24 August 2005 07:24 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Shannon     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Hello all. Frienda, I am not from Colorado. Anyway, thanks for your comments. I am over this man. I had a good time there in Egypt. I don't regret my trip there. I knew there was no way I could get him a visa to bring him here. I went there for the month of September last year. By November I met a great guy who lived just 3 miles down the road from me, we have been together ever since. I have not been posting on this website since I got back from Egypt. The only reason I am posting again is because my friend told me there was a woman looking for me on here. I am very happy in my life and I wish you the best of luck.
Canadian girl, no one called you a bad name, what are you talkig about?

Snoozin

posted 24 August 2005 07:27 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Snoozin     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Hello all. Frienda, I am not from Colorado. Anyway, thanks for your comments. I am over this man. I had a good time there in Egypt. I don't regret my trip there. I knew there was no way I could get him a visa to bring him here. I went there for the month of September last year. By November I met a great guy who lived just 3 miles down the road from me, we have been together ever since. I have not been posting on this website since I got back from Egypt. The only reason I am posting again is because my friend told me there was a woman looking for me on here. I am very happy in my life and I wish you the best of luck.
Canadian girl, no one called you a bad name, what are you talkig about?

I am very happy you met someone nice. I wish you the best.

Snoozin

Shannon

posted 24 August 2005 07:38 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Shannon     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Tigerlily, I did not ask anyone to feel sorry for me. Please do not insult my intelligence. I did know what an orfi marriage was before I went there. It's like going to Las Vegas and getting married. It doesn't mean anything unless you really want it to. This orfi marriage was just so I could walk down the street with him and stay in the same flat. I was asked for this paper when I was with him. So it came in handy at the pyramids, when the guards there wanted to see it. Anyway, I am going back to my real life and putting that part of my life behind me again. I wish you all the best of luck.

sonomod

posted 24 August 2005 08:09 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for sonomod     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
And I am going to second Tigerlily,

Frienda what crawled up your ass and brainwashed you to think that American men don't have feelings?

WTF!

But hey you live in Texas, so I can see why you have this mentality.

canadiangirl

posted 24 August 2005 09:15 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for canadiangirl     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Canadian girl, no one called you a bad name, what are you talkig about?[/B]

I meant that I was tired that everyone is thinking that I'm momean, because I'm not.
Maybe I'm beeing naiive because I believe what he is telling me, but so far no one told me that they at proof of what they were saying is true. Yes I saw the photos on your web site Shannon, but for me a picture of a kiss doesn't mean a thing.

anyone who would have more info on this man and can tell me that they have actual proof of what they are saying is true then just tell me and I will be glad to give you my email adress.

As I always say, innocent until proven guilty, at least it's how the law works over here in canada.

any way, thanks all you guys to bringing me some proof, if you have any and take care

canadian girl

Snoozin

posted 24 August 2005 09:24 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Snoozin     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
I meant that I was tired that everyone is thinking that I'm momean, because I'm not.
Maybe I'm beeing naiive because I believe what he is telling me, but so far no one told me that they at proof of what they were saying is true. Yes I saw the photos on your web site Shannon, but for me a picture of a kiss doesn't mean a thing.

anyone who would have more info on this man and can tell me that they have actual proof of what they are saying is true then just tell me and I will be glad to give you my email adress.

As I always say, innocent until proven guilty, at least it's how the law works over here in canada.

any way, thanks all you guys to bringing me some proof, if you have any and take care

canadian girl

Canadian girl -- I don't know this guy and I truly appreciate your need for evidence. Just be careful, OK? Most of the time, where there is smoke, there's fire. Nobody wants to see you get hurt. It's not a bad thing to keep a healthy dose of skepticism when dealing with online relationships.

I have nothing against meeting someone online, or long-distance relationships. It's just it takes a little more time and proof about a person's character than if you got to see them everyday in real life.

I'd suggest holding on to *all* of your money and at least part of your heart. I do wish you the best.

canadiangirl

posted 24 August 2005 09:31 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for canadiangirl     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
Canadian girl -- I don't know this guy and I truly appreciate your need for evidence. Just be careful, OK? Most of the time, where there is smoke, there's fire. Nobody wants to see you get hurt. It's not a bad thing to keep a healthy dose of skepticism when dealing with online relationships. I have nothing against meeting someone online, or long-distance relationships. It's just it takes a little more time and proof about a person's character than if you got to see them everyday in real life.

I'd suggest holding on to *all* of your money and at least part of your heart. I do wish you the best.

Thanks snoozin, I am playing everything on the caution side since the very beginning. He never asked me for any money and even if he would well he's going to it a wall. When I will go to see him, eventually if all goes well we will get married but in a real wedding, hoping that we can put money aside enough to get that big party that comes with it. But anyway there is still alot of time before I will go to egypt, so I do not worry about that part yet.

canadian girl

[This message has been edited by canadiangirl (edited 24 August 2005).]

Corvinous

posted 25 August 2005 12:08 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Corvinous     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 27 August 2005).]

Corvinous

posted 25 August 2005 12:10 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Corvinous     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RaniaMe:
See how wise I am

Yea, good gurl !!!

Corvinous

posted 25 August 2005 12:20 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Corvinous     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 27 August 2005).]

Tigerlily

posted 25 August 2005 01:40 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Tigerlily     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote

Great, Shannon, if you knew what Orfi marriage meant but you should have put this also on your thread title.

The replies here would have been totally different.

diana_ivanova

posted 25 August 2005 06:26 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for diana_ivanova     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Canadian girl i never called u abusing names or smth like that i dont know what u think!I am tired from this man to talk about him and bla bla...he dont deserve all this attention!
No i never been cheated by him,im married for egyptian man and never been interested in this boy!I know him from Shan..when they were together,i have chat with him for sometime,coz of her...
i wont explain much now,i can say only ure into mistake with him,and ull sorry that he is the man next to u,but not my work,its ur own desicion and desire,i wont mess!
Everything i know from his own words....is he is looser,user,want to get a visa for America,and flirt with any girl he meet,no matter how she look...Ive seen some of his "{future victims)Shan u know what i talk about,hahaha!
Anyway good luck!Im not in mood for him exactly today!Its boaring to discuss him anymore!

frienda

posted 25 August 2005 02:10 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for frienda     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Are'nt you the american white trash that chose a penis over her child? Honestly, you really have no comments on any subjects relating to men. You are the lowest breed of women, to choose a man over your own blood and then you willingly send your daughter to live in an entirely different country and somehow be okay with this whole situation. you are the epitome of trash and and a shame to women worldwide and I'm sure 99% of the world thinks the same of you.

quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:

Frienda what crawled up your ass and brainwashed you to think that American men don't have feelings?

WTF!

frienda

posted 25 August 2005 02:14 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for frienda     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Are'nt you the american white trash that chose a penis over her child? Honestly, you really have no comments on any subjects relating to men. You are the lowest breed of women, to choose a man over your own blood and then you willingly send your daughter to live in an entirely different country and somehow be okay with this whole situation. you are the epitome of trash and and a shame to women worldwide and I'm sure 99% of the world thinks the same of you.

quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by sonomod:
[B]And I am going to second Tigerlily,

WTF!

Serendipity

posted 26 August 2005 02:48 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Serendipity     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:

Girl you have the wrong person here!!
its not her!
I dont why but you always keep reminding me of the girls in the movie "Clueless"

frienda

posted 27 August 2005 12:40 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for frienda     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Read properly and you'll see whom I'm responding to their ignorant comment. Its NOT Shannon it's Sonomond.

quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by frienda:
[b]Are'nt you the american white trash that chose a penis over her child? Honestly, you really have no comments on any subjects relating to men. You are the lowest breed of women, to choose a man over your own blood and then you willingly send your daughter to live in an entirely different country and somehow be okay with this whole situation. you are the epitome of trash and and a shame to women worldwide and I'm sure 99% of the world thinks the same of you.

Girl you have the wrong person here!!
its not her!
I dont why but you always keep reminding me of the girls in the movie "Clueless" [/B][/QUOTE]

freebird69bh

posted 28 August 2005 05:48 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for freebird69bh     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by trojca:
Thanks for your answer. Yeah I have think about that a lot. He says he has a difficult job, besides we're still very young i'm only 19 and he is 22 so i know it's hard. He has never asked for money he says he will come to me one day.
I just hope that if he is the man God found for me we can meet and be together like you and your husband. The other problem is that we have two totally different worlds I'm a latin american girl and he's egyptian????

[This message has been edited by trojca (edited 19 October 2004).]

Hi Trojca

Well i must tell you that im mexican..and i married a Egyptian man almost 4 years a go , one thing i can tell you all about egyptians... they are the best Dads, the best husbands, proviter,friends , and lovers .... my husband is Egyptian canidian, i dont work , and i have a master...the diference about cultures is big and hard to make it , till now i cant understand why my hubby gets mad when i talk to any man.. lol when i go to the pediatric he start asking me if i talk to the doctor about our life !! loooool or things like this , he dont dance ofcurse, so IDONT dance any more any where , just at home ... with the servent and the baby...loooool about clothes im muslim , elhamdullillha i dont wear hijjab but i wear decent clothes ( is how they call it ) for us decent is every thing becouse is what our parents teach us right? lol well thats another liitle problem that we dont resolve yet .. but we are trying to make it together.. about house not just my hubby but many egyptian man dont help at home at all .. is not like in our country , that man helps with out asking ..has alotttttttt of very good things, but you have to sacrifaid some to be happy .. i hope my post help you !

by the way my marriege was arrenge and im happy! elhamdullillah

freebird69bh

posted 28 August 2005 07:09 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for freebird69bh     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:

If you guys do not want to talk to me find. the more I talk to people about momean the more I want to know about him. I do not like to be called names either, and by the way I edited my message because I forgot to put the name at the bottom, is that a crime?
hey girl you dont see the pics on the site ? and all the ladys talking about same guy? WOW lol what going on with you ladys? im 34 years old ... and when i was 30 i get married.. i was so ready are you ready when you are 20's? come one !!! live!!
The way I write his name is just the way he write it I though it was the right way. Any way I do not care, if people just want to bitch at me, then the hell with it and I will wirte to who ever is in charge of this webpage and will ask them to do something about that name calling.

If you call people name like that maybe it's the reason you get into bad relationship

canadian girl

diana_ivanova

posted 29 August 2005 11:48 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for diana_ivanova     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
bravo freebirsd69bh im always glad to see and read posts like yours,they bring little fresh optimistic air to the other female members here,especially those which didnt still dare to marry their fiance,and u just give them little more positive hope!I1m married an egyptian from 1 year exactly,and i cant say smth bad from him,he is wonderful husband,gentle,tender,careful,serious...still dont have kids,so i cant comment more,but im sure he will be wonderful dad too,inshallah,when god give us this wonderful gift!
Thanks fro your post,that u share to us smth so nice!

everyday_angel

posted 29 August 2005 02:48 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for everyday_angel     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:

That's not a very nice thing to talk about. You don't know how true that is and besides why would you want to call somebody out like that? I don't know Sonomod personally but I think there is always more truth behind a story than meets the eye and I must say your chacter and class level has just been greatly reduced in your speech on this subject.
I hope you think about that.

KeepinItReal

posted 29 August 2005 06:16 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for KeepinItReal     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
[QUOTE]Originally posted by frienda:
[B]Are'nt you the american white trash that chose a penis over her child? Honestly, you really have no comments on any subjects relating to men. You are the lowest breed of women, to choose a man over your own blood and then you willingly send your daughter to live in an entirely different country and somehow be okay with this whole situation. you are the epitome of trash and and a shame to women worldwide and I'm sure 99% of the world thinks the same of you.

Frienda,
That is rude and you have no class. Why would you even bring that up. What point were you trying to make? You don't even know her or her story. Life is not so black and white....it's complicated. May all your misfortunes and angiush be rubbed in your face. From where I'm sitting, you're the disgrace to woman kind.

Corvinous

posted 01 September 2005 08:14 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Corvinous     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Cat fight over dead piece of meat !!!

diana_ivanova

posted 01 September 2005 11:03 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for diana_ivanova     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
lolllllll

azurel

posted 01 September 2005 01:50 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for azurel     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
[I don't understand did u leave him

azurel

posted 01 September 2005 01:59 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for azurel     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
shonen all egyptian like thta they like ur bleuu passport they heat americains[

posted 02 September 2005 04:08 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by azurel:
shonen all egyptian like thta they like ....heat americains[

ROFL.. Yeah, they like heat Americans. Or better said, Americans in heat!

heeheehoohoo

Your Chinese is really good you little Azurel thing!

diana_ivanova

posted 02 September 2005 04:31 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for diana_ivanova     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
LOLLLLLLl Koshariiii,dont be bad dear!

~Sharon Stone~

posted 02 September 2005 07:58 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for ~Sharon Stone~     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Shannon, congratulations. I wish you and your husband very happy life together.

[This message has been edited by ~Sharon Stone~ (edited 02 September 2005).]

Zaykon

posted 02 September 2005 08:05 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Zaykon     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ~Sharon Stone~:
[B]Shannon, congratulations. I wish you and your husband very happy life together.

lool

posted 03 September 2005 04:23 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ~Sharon Stone~:
Shannon, congratulations. I wish you and your husband very happy life together.

~Sharon Stone~, let me update you with the latest news: The Berlin Wall fell!

Zaykon

posted 03 September 2005 04:24 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Zaykon     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
that's way i'm in loooooooooooool

posted 03 September 2005 06:50 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Zaykon:
that's way i'm in loooooooooooool

Let me looooooooooooooooooooool with you!

~Sharon Stone~

posted 03 September 2005 09:01 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for ~Sharon Stone~     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
I see. So the story is about 1 Egyptian playboy and 2 orfi wives. Thanks for the update guys. I completely forgot that this was the post from 2004, plus I haven't read all 4 pages just a few post from the top. LOL.

Corvinous

posted 05 September 2005 01:39 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Corvinous     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Berlin Wall fell ????

Those people lastly destroyed it ... I am really so happy for them

Tigerlily

posted 05 September 2005 08:54 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Tigerlily     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
Berlin Wall fell ????

Those people lastly destroyed it ... I am really so happy for them

Seems like yesterday, doesn't it?

Corvinous

posted 07 September 2005 04:49 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Corvinous     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Seems like yesterday, doesn't it?

Yea indeed

This topic is 4 pages long:   1  2  3  4