EgyptSearch Forums
  Living in Egypt
  has anyone heard from samia ?

profile | register | preferences | faq | search

UBBFriend: Email This Page to Someone! next newest topic | next oldest topic
Author Topic:   has anyone heard from samia ?
Trixy

posted 24 July 2005 05:40 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Trixy     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Has anyone heard from Samia since the bombs in Sharm?
Trix

IP: Logged

MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari

posted 24 July 2005 07:14 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Sshit no! Let's hope she's just too busy to get online.

[This message has been edited by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari (edited 24 July 2005).]

Semsema

posted 25 July 2005 04:08 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Semsema     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Hi there,

My friend Samia is alive, well and working in Hurghada! Will be seeing her on Wednesday, will pass on your regards if you like. She is just back from the UK so is probably busy at work at the moment.

Trixy

posted 25 July 2005 04:36 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Trixy     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Semsema,
yes please give reguards to samia,i was really concerned for her well being,im glad and happy she is ok!
Prayers and thoughts to all who were affected by everything that has happened everywhere..
Trix

Samia

posted 25 July 2005 12:40 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Samia     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Ya Trixy.. thanks for your concern.. its nice to know people care!!
Yep.. I was in London for the bombs... As soon as I get back to the Red Sea, it gets bombed!! Are they following me around???
Of course, same as everybody, my heart goes out to the victims and their families, we can just pray that the evil b astards concerned are brought to justice.... here or in the afterlife!!
Ya Sem.. see you Wednesday, inshallah!

Corvinous

posted 25 July 2005 03:14 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Corvinous     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Well, sear Samia, you are completely right, those people are LOUSY UNPROFESSIONAL BASTARDS .......FOR MISSING YA.

Samia

posted 25 July 2005 04:24 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Samia     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
Well, sear Samia, you are completely right, those people are LOUSY UNPROFESSIONAL BASTARDS .......FOR MISSING YA.

Errmmmm.... have I done something to upset you, corvinous???

Trixy

posted 25 July 2005 04:29 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for Trixy     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
Take no notice Samia,
those people are twisted morons for trying to destroy the lives of innocents all set on trying to help those in the locality !
Trix

crazylobo

posted 25 July 2005 11:43 PM     Click Here to See the Profile for crazylobo     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
your sick and mean corvinous or whatever your name is ...

Morgan

posted 29 July 2005 09:16 AM     Click Here to See the Profile for Morgan     Edit/Delete Message   Reply w/Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:

Oh u mean in Charm el shiek

66 egyptian's... u call that missing

muslim kill muslim ...the muslim brotherhood

A sad day ..